Monica Lewinsky is back baby!!

Would you

• Total voters
for it to be purgery it has to be intragal to the case.

Lying about consentual sex is NOT intragal to a case of abuse.

First, I think before you try to make legal arguments, it helps to know how to spell the words you are using. I've bolded the ones you got wrong.

Second, I think that you really need to look up what the rules are on such things in the workplace today. Most CEO's or Managers would have been fired for what Clinton did. Other politicians of both parties have resigned for far less.

Third, the Violence Against Women Act of 1993 did allow for "pattern of Conduct" evidence to be admited into sexual harrassment, rape and sexual abuse trials. In short, what he did elsewhere is germaine to the fact he as a manager created a hostile work environment.

Now, again. I think this is a really stupid area of law.

But it's an area of law that the CLintons and liberal have been advocating imposing on businesses for years.

for it to be purgery it has to be intragal to the case.

Lying about consentual sex is NOT intragal to a case of abuse.

First, I think before you try to make legal arguments, it helps to know how to spell the words you are using. I've bolded the ones you got wrong.

Second, I think that you really need to look up what the rules are on such things in the workplace today. Most CEO's or Managers would have been fired for what Clinton did. Other politicians of both parties have resigned for far less.

Third, the Violence Against Women Act of 1993 did allow for "pattern of Conduct" evidence to be admited into sexual harrassment, rape and sexual abuse trials. In short, what he did elsewhere is germaine to the fact he as a manager created a hostile work environment.

Now, again. I think this is a really stupid area of law.

But it's an area of law that the CLintons and liberal have been advocating imposing on businesses for years.

Very true
not to mention the overall of creepiness of the whole thing.

Really, if that was my child, as a father, I would have said more
You send your kids to DC to be an intern in the WH, one just assumes the
President is going to protect them, not take advantage of them

If Clinton would have told the truth and not committed perjury
People would have respected that

Last edited:
No, it's still perjury even if it had no "bearing" on the case. You really shouldn't try to make legal arguments if you are barely literate.

Actually, on this occasion she's right. Except the term is "material" not "bearing."

perjury legal definition of perjury. perjury synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Free Legal Dictionary said:
The common-law crime of perjury is now governed by both state and federal laws. In addition, the Model Penal Code, which has been adopted in some form by many states and promulgated by the Commission on Uniform State Laws, also sets forth the following basic elements for the crime of perjury: (1) a false statement is made under oath or equivalent affirmation during a judicial proceeding; (2) the statement must be material or relevant to the proceeding; and (3) the witness must have the Specific Intent to deceive.

The reason that Clinton's testimony, although false and with the intent to deceive, was not material to the case, was because the judge dismissed the matter on Jones' failure to show that any harm would flow from her allegations even if they were true. As that means the case would be dismissed independent of Clinton's testimony and no matter what he testified, his testimony was not material and therefore not perjury.

It was however judged to be unethical conduct and resulted in his disbarment.

Does it matter if the consensual sex

is between a a man who is the employer and/or superior to the girl
or in position to influence her job ?
Monica seduced Clinton. Remember her snapping her thong at him?
How many men on here would turn down a young woman who loved performing oral sex on them?

Does it matter if the consensual sex

is between a a man who is the employer and/or superior to the girl
or in position to influence her job ?
Monica seduced Clinton. Remember her snapping her thong at him?
How many men on here would turn down a young woman who loved performing oral sex on them?

Was she that good looking?
Maybe would should have put up for treason against the US?

seduced please

Please, who do you expect to have more control in that situation
A 50 something year old or a 24 year old girl

Do you think that would pass the "wife test" ?

I can see it now

"honey, she snapped her thong at me. What was I to do?"

Last edited:
How do you know bill and hill didnt have a open marriage?

On Bill's part, you could not blame him

Open? then he would not have tried to cover it up by committing the crime of perjury

why did anyone deserve to know his consentual dealings?

The same reason he lied is the same reason you will never know If they had an open marriage.

Its none of your damned business and sstay out of peoples bedrooms, it makes you look really creeepy

Why was Sarah Palin and Glenn Rice all the talk of the left?

On Bill's part, you could not blame him

Open? then he would not have tried to cover it up by committing the crime of perjury

why did anyone deserve to know his consentual dealings?

The same reason he lied is the same reason you will never know If they had an open marriage.

Its none of your damned business and sstay out of peoples bedrooms, it makes you look really creeepy

Why was Sarah Palin and Glenn Rice all the talk of the left?

Well the left is obsessed with sex
(unless it hurts one of their own)

Why do you think they push the condom issue
when our country has real problems

why does Calista Gingritch not get treated the same by the right as Monica Lewinsky?

Did she really have sex with Billy Bob? He says no..

Its known that the 'secret gov' will set a person up like that..and Monica is one of 'them'...she admits she was raised to be a liar...

Was the ZOG trying to get Billy to do something he didnt want to do..so they framed him..and little lying Monica went along..Im sure for a great price...

alot of BS goes on in gov today..because we are occupied by liars..deceivers..who lack a conscience.. decency and civilized behavior..

why does Calista Gingritch not get treated the same by the right as Monica Lewinsky?

Why did the left care about Sarah Palin and Glenn Rice?

However some on the right could have cared less about who Bill was doing. It's just the fact that he tried to cover it up that is troublesome to me.

she is what the thread is about remember?

Yes

but our prior posts were not

But if you insist
the answer is the same

Monica Lewinsky was a victim
Newt's wife is not

why do you claim its differrent?

why does the right HOUND Monica and never say anything about Calista?

the two don't compare

Monica was really a victim of sexual discrimination in the workplace

Why does the left not care about sexual discrimination victims?

Forum List

Back