Monica Lewinsky is back baby!!

Would you

• Total voters
Now the right will keep on this poor young womans back in an attempt to make her life miserable for what reasons?

why do you enjoy trashing this young woman?

Didnt calista do more evil than her?

we all know you just love thinking about Clintons dick but please remember its in his bedroom and you can never have it.

WHY ????

because his consentual sex is none of your damned business and you are getting creepier every momment

The only one talking about this is you

A classical case of projection on your part

Everyone else is talking about the real issue
perjury

It does not matter why he lied

Does it matter if the consensual sex

is between a a man who is the employer and/or superior to the girl
or in position to influence her job ?

How do you feel about Thomas Jefferson then?

He had sex with slaves..
is that a justification? Doesn't work very well. The fact that a dude had sex with slaves means it is ok to coerce employees into sex 200 years later? Is that seriously your answer?

Newt at least has the decency not to excuse his behavior by claiming that he stopped at three, whereas Henry the VIII went through six and Ivan IV went through eight.

Should Newt have his past aides with benifits trashed?

You know like Calista.

Calista was willing to share newt

Newt at least has the decency ...

How can anyone use the word "decent" when talking about Noot? He's scum in his persnal life and scum in his political life and only the rw's don't seem to know that.

The fact that Noot has made it public that his adulterous affair with Calista started because she was willing to give him blowjobs in the parking lot makes Noot a million times worse. How "decent" is it that he was unfaithful with his first two wives but said that blowjobs meant that he didn't really have full sex so that made it okay.

But, all of that is okay with the rw's.

What incredibly screwed up priorites you rw's have.

Think on this one for a momment.

If Bill abnd hill had an agreement what the hell business is it of yours who he diddled with?

Up until he went into a Federal Court and lied about it, it wasn't.

You see, this is where I have no sympathy for Clinton. He's one of these liberals who supported the ass-hattery of "anti-Harrassment" policy where guys live in fear that they get the one crazy co-worker who is going to flip out over an off-color comment or a racy calender.

I have no problem with the fact he was a horndog, but he was trying to go into a court and say he wasn't...

It is NOT perjury if it has no baring on the case.

why cant you grasp that?

It was a consentual affair.

The case was about non consentual charges.

How did the case turn out?

No, it's still perjury even if it had no "bearing" on the case. You really shouldn't try to make legal arguments if you are barely literate.

The relevence is. Paula refuses to give Bill a blow job. She gets stuck in a corner where no one talks to her with no chance of promotion or advancement. Monica gives Bill a blowjob. She gets a $40,000 a year job at the Pentagon even though she can't compose a memo.

Oh, in case you were wondering, the case turned out that Clinton paid Jones $850,000.00 dollars (three times what she was asking for originally), was fined $10,000 by the court and had to give up his law license for five years.

So are you going to start going after Calista in the same way you go after Monica?

for it to be purgery it has to be intragal to the case.

Lying about consentual sex is NOT intragal to a case of abuse.

So are you going to start going after Calista in the same way you go after Monica?

wow, you just can't process an argument, can you?

If someone can point out to me where Newt actually committed perjury in relation to his relationship with Callista, you might have a point. Or where he abused the power of his office.

Incidently, I don't think Newt is going to be the nominee, I think that boat has sailed.

Clinton is someone who turned a petty scandal into a constitutional crisis. He could have been well and clear of this if he just paid Paula Jones off in 1995.

wow, you just can't process an argument, can you?

If someone can point out to me where Newt actually committed perjury in relation to his relationship with Callista, you might have a point. Or where he abused the power of his office.

Incidently, I don't think Newt is going to be the nominee, I think that boat has sailed.

Clinton is someone who turned a petty scandal into a constitutional crisis. He could have been well and clear of this if he just paid Paula Jones off in 1995.

stop derailing the thread about monica

Forum List

Back