Monica Goodling

I dont understand why she pleaded the fifth and sixth amendment when she was granted immunity?

Did anyone catch her testimony on c-span yesterday?

She admits to crossing the line, breaking civil service laws....but ''didn't mean to''...

and after both were notified about having to testify gonzalez met with her and tried to get ''their STORIES'' straight is what it appears, before they were called on the stand....

this very well could be obstruction of justice on gonzales...

It's also called witness tampering. It's against the law. Gonzales should be disbarred, indicted and prosecuted.

Maybe the problem is that whole Christian obsession with truth. I too have always wondered how you can combine Christianity with lawyering.

Since Jews aren't bound by any moral obligations to the truth, they do make for better lawyers. I'll give you that.

Of course they are, they are bound by the entire Old Testement...

And a double standard for some:

- Preferential hiring based on race and minority status = unfair to qualified applicants

- Preferential hiring based on religion and political affiliation = a non-issue

here's a novel thought... how about hiring based on qualifications... taking the best, not the worst.

A rather interesting development in regarding Gonzogate. It seems that Ms. Goodling blew a few holes in Kyle Sampson's testimony, chiefly that Sampson lied when he denied that Ms. Goodling told him about Tim Griffin's involvement with caging voters in the 2004 election. And caging votes is a felony.

<blockquote>With one type of caging, a political party sends registered mail to addresses of registered voters. If the mail is returned as undeliverable - because, for example, the voter refuses to sign for it, the voter isn't present for delivery, or the voter is homeless - the party uses that fact to challenge the registration, arguing that because the voter could not be reached at the address, the registration is fraudulent. It is this use of direct mail caging techniques to target voters which probably resulted in the application of the name to the political tactic. - <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caging_list>Wikipedia</a></blockquote>

At is vote caging that is at the heart of the firings at the DOJ. It's not about firing US attorneys whose loyalty to the Constitution outweighs loyalty to party and president. It's about replacing attorneys who wouldn't co-operate with the voter caging in 2004 with those who would co-operate with another similar operation in 2008.

You can find the video of the BBC report on the matter <a href=http://www.bradblog.com/?p=4551>HERE</a>.

I understand she is retarded, but you think she'd have watched at least one episode of "Law and Order" or "Boston Legal" in the past 10 years.

Well you have a point. I never went to even a fake law school and I know better. I don't know. Maybe she wanted to ensure double-super immunity.

Forum List

Back