Monday pro-Trump rallies a massive flop as event photos show tiny crowds

Trump supporters tend to be WORKERS not welfare bums that voted for Clinton and Sanders
If the Trump supporters were WORKERS they wouldn`t be living in trailer parks would they? Of course cooking meth and selling weed is work..kind of.

Don't you have a massive rally to attend?
nope, I have a business to run. you got any cities to burn down?
Nope. I'm at work. I have a job, despite what ignorant old folks old like you presume about liberal minded people.
first you'd have to have a mind to be liberal minded. besides, this is off topic and mostly garbage.
Oh that's so smart. So cool. So so cool

Nope. I'm at work. I have a job, despite what ignorant old folks old like you presume about liberal minded people.
first you'd have to have a mind to be liberal minded. besides, this is off topic and mostly garbage.
and you're still off topic.

President Donald Trump last week called on his supporters to hold massive rallies on his behalf, and on Monday some of them did their best to meet his demands
However, although Trump predicted that pro-Trump rallies would be the “biggest of them all,” photos from around the country show sparsely attended events that at most show a couple hundred people in a given location.

Report Advertisement
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale posted some photos that he’s seen around Twitter that show tiny crowds at assorted Trump rallies. Dale notes that pro-Trump news website Breitbart predicted the events would be “massive.

Fake News

Those were some of the biggest rallies those cities have seen in years.

Are you going to cry?

President Donald Trump last week called on his supporters to hold massive rallies on his behalf, and on Monday some of them did their best to meet his demands
However, although Trump predicted that pro-Trump rallies would be the “biggest of them all,” photos from around the country show sparsely attended events that at most show a couple hundred people in a given location.

Report Advertisement
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale posted some photos that he’s seen around Twitter that show tiny crowds at assorted Trump rallies. Dale notes that pro-Trump news website Breitbart predicted the events would be “massive.

No no they were BIGLY! Amazing, incredible numbers of masses. I have people looking into it right now, it's unbelievable what they found. More people came out than actually exist. Zombies crawling out of Jewish graves to show their support. The biggest crowd since Reagan O'bama Martin Luther King Woodstock ever. Plus the sun was shining everywhere, all the guys had wood, all the gals ovulated, and everybody got ice cream and cake.

"Zombies crawling out of Jewish graves to show their support."

But did they vote, I hope someone is looking into this.

Does that work allow you to post on a message board whenever you like?
It allows me to periodically post on a message board. I've made three or four posts all day. I wouldn't call that 'whenever I like'. Your point is?....

You're a deadbeat passing off the costs of your inefficiency and laziness onto society.

Are you going to cry?
why? I'm footlose and fancy free bubba!!!! but please continue with your private cry.

It allows me to periodically post on a message board. I've made three or four posts all day. I wouldn't call that 'whenever I like'. Your point is?....

You're a deadbeat passing off the costs of your inefficiency and laziness onto society.
Mhmm sure thing ass clown. I own a house and have a full time job. Oops. Don't you look like an asshole

Mhmm sure thing ass clown. I own a house and have a full time job. Oops. Don't you look like an asshole
I'll bet your house and 401K, and savings are worth a lot more today than the day Bush left office

Mhmm sure thing ass clown. I own a house, make a car payment and have a full time job. Oops. Don't you look like an asshole

That didn't address the point at all, of course you're getting a handout for goofing off.

holy fk, what the fk are trying to do here. I'm sorry, i give two shits if you own a home a trailer a condo or a boat. I,:lmao:, excuse me for a moment :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, not sure why you feel the need to compare your life with mine. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, but good for fking you :laugh2::laugh2:

Mhmm sure thing ass clown. I own a house, make a car payment and have a full time job. Oops. Don't you look like an asshole

That didn't address the point at all, of course you're getting a handout for goofing off.
What is your point fuck stick? That my house is paid for by tax payers? You're a fucking idiot

holy fk, what the fk are trying to do here. I'm sorry, i give two shits if you own a home a trailer a condo or a boat. I,:lmao:, excuse me for a moment :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, not sure why you feel the need to compare your life with mine. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:, but good for fking you :laugh2::laugh2:
I be a tad more impressed if he could demonstrate that he owned a bit of critical thinking.

I wasn't speaking to you, dumb ass. Try to read

What is your point fuck stick? That my house is paid for by tax payers? You're a fucking idiot

You fuck off at work, the costs of that inefficiency and laziness gets passed onto society. It's pretty simple, maybe your mom can help.

I wasn't speaking to you, dumb ass. Try to read

Why, we've seen what you post.

Forum List

Back