Mommy is Home!

Yes, 200 bucks. I told him I'd pay him $160-and he did clean the litter boxes too. I tipped him 40 bucks because that's how I roll......... :cool:

Oh, did anything exciting happen here while I was gone?

TM told a lie. :eusa_whistle:

and

Elvis became a dimocrat

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

I slept about 10 hours last night but still feel tired.

please tell us you are not one of "those tourists" who go to theme parks in your stilletos.. you didn't did you?

OH HELL NO! I wore my comfy Nike Flip-Flops, but after about 10 miles of walking back and forth between the 2 parks my poor feet couldn't take it anymore.

nike_sandals.jpg

Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.

Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

Are they still taking your fingerprint/thumbprint upon entrance to Universal Studios? Major turn-off for me.

Glad you are back!
hug.gif

Thanks everyone!

It was fun! It was hotter in Indy than in Florida while we were there. The Gulf water was warm, we swam in that a lot. Saw dolphins swimming. One day we rented a boat and took it out for 7 hours on the bay side, a dolphin swam right up to our boat! So beautiful! Went to Mote Aquarium and saw all kinds of Marine life. Went to Universal Studios because the kids wanted to see the Harry Potter part of the theme park. The ride in the "Castle" was very cool. My feet hurt so bad from walking around from 9 am to 10 pm....but it was worth it.

Lots of laundry to do today :( and of course give lots of love to our 3 kitty kats, they missed us and are glad we are home!! The kid that came by and fed them every day is happy too, 200 bucks richer for feeding the cats!

Are they still taking your fingerprint/thumbprint upon entrance to Universal Studios? Major turn-off for me.

Glad you are back!
hug.gif

Yep, and we went to two parks in the same day (they are connected and it's only 10 bucks more) and I kept forgetting what thumb I used. Where was "Two Thumbs" when I needed him?

They even took your fingerprints for the lockers, that's kind of cool, so you know your stuff is safe while you ride the rides you can't take your purse or whatnot with.

It rained while we were there, which was nice since it cooled us off. No thunder or lightening, so they kept the rides going, Mini EZ had a blast riding some rides in the rain! I went on all the rides they did but about 3, nothing that turns me upside down thank you very much! My favs were the Harry Potter ride, the log ride and the water tour of Jurassic Park.

Thanks everyone!

Glad you are back!
hug.gif

Yep, and we went to two parks in the same day (they are connected and it's only 10 bucks more) and I kept forgetting what thumb I used. Where was "Two Thumbs" when I needed him?

They even took your fingerprints for the lockers, that's kind of cool, so you know your stuff is safe while you ride the rides you can't take your purse or whatnot with.

It rained while we were there, which was nice since it cooled us off. No thunder or lightening, so they kept the rides going, Mini EZ had a blast riding some rides in the rain! I went on all the rides they did but about 3, nothing that turns me upside down thank you very much! My favs were the Harry Potter ride, the log ride and the water tour of Jurassic Park.
Yeah, I'm not into the whole fingerprinting thing. Who knows how they handle that data? I just see it as intrusive and unnecessary. But enough people will not balk at going in order for them to change their policy. So I just won't go. I wasn't all that impressed with either side, anyway. Harry Potter wasn't there, and The Simpsons was still being built, so it's been a while. But I thought it was a lot of buck for the bang. I did not get to ride The Hulk, though, since it was also pouring rain, and it still had a 90 minute wait time.

Oh, well I guess I wasn't bad. Everyone I called an idiot, liar or a hack was.

Del is always nice. The humor sometimes is just a little hard to appreciate.

Now fill up the empty booze bottles and clean this place up the way I left it!

you mean this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgoruHxAps]‪After the Christmas party, house trashed. 07-12-08‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

wasn't me.....:eusa_whistle:

ravi had a hat party...don't tell her I told you;)

Actually, EZ, you're pretty lucky. You should have seen the place before they tidied up!

Reminds me of what my house looked like after my teens' "woot, the folks are gone" party. We took one look and threw a "woot, the kids are grounded for a month" party! :lmao:

I cleared out a "woot" the parent is gone party once. 200 kids in every direction in under 5 minutes. I especially liked the kid who told me I couldn't take his beer. Silly kid. I took his and four others, then headed for the keg to confiscate it. Party over.

Forum List

Back