Momma, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Attend Rape Factories

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hey, listen to President Obama and other leading politicians warn parents and young women about how they're facing a 20% chance of being raped if they attend university.

Democrats are the only party that cares about rape.

I fell asleep waiting for Obama to continue talking.

Obama always has these dramatic pauses in his speeches, or pregnant-pauses in his speeches like everyone wants to wait around waiting around for him to continue. I think that's why so many were passing out during the campaign.

Obama always has these dramatic pauses in his speeches, or pregnant-pauses in his speeches like everyone wants to wait around waiting around for him to continue. I think that's why so many were passing out during the campaign.

Maybe he's pausing in his speech because he's suddenly realizing how utterly stupid his "1 women in 5" comment is and how it makes universities more dangerous to women than walking through a ghetto while naked.

Maybe he's pausing in his speech because he's suddenly realizing how utterly stupid his "1 women in 5" comment is and how it makes universities more dangerous to women than walking through a ghetto while naked.
These libs simply amaze me.

They keep throwing their own base under the bus and don't even realize it.

Forum List

Back