Moment of Silence for the fallen on 9.11

Terrorists your game is through because now you have to answer to AMERICA

Sans-titre.png

Republicans didn't want to pay for the blessed firefighters' healthcare.

Until Jon Stewart shamed them into it.

#NeverForget

I’m watching Trump give a speech at the Pentagon for a 911 ceremony. What a disgrace. Half the speech was about him.

I got up in the morning and I watched TV and I was thinking about all kinds of things and I wanted to go to a business meeting and then I watched the CEO of some company on TV and as I was watching it and they turned away to report on an airplane crash into the World Trade Center and so I got up and then I walked over and I looked out the window and I saw the second plane crash into the tower and so I got dressed and then I walked downstairs and then I went outside and then I went to where the 911 catastrophe was and I spent the time helping the people there but I didn’t help as much as some men did but I did help and then I felt terrible.

The guy owns the letter “I“.

I’m watching Trump give a speech at the Pentagon for a 911 ceremony. What a disgrace. Half the speech was about him.

I got up in the morning and I watched TV and I was thinking about all kinds of things and I wanted to go to a business meeting and then I watched the CEO of some company on TV and as I was watching it and they turned away to report on an airplane crash into the World Trade Center and so I got up and then I walked over and I looked out the window and I saw the second plane crash into the tower and so I got dressed and then I walked downstairs and then I went outside and then I went to where the 911 catastrophe was and I spent the time helping the people there but I didn’t help as much as some men did but I did help and then I felt terrible.

The guy owns the letter “I“.
C'mon, dean. This is supposed to be a memorial thread. Take your Trump trashing upstairs, okay?

Peace to them all, and to their families and to those who lived through the experience, healing.

tour_img-733552-146.jpg

Forum List

Back