Mom arrested for letting 10 year old son get tattoo

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
New York mother arrested after her 10-year-old son is tattooed

63442915-11313011-image-m-29_1665689260018.jpg

A New York woman has been arrested after allowing her 10-year-old son to get a large tattoo of his name in block letters across his forearm, police said.

Crystal Thomas, 33, was arrested for endangering the welfare of a child and released on an appearance ticket.

The boy was staying in a motel with his mother and older sibling when he learned that a man in neighboring room could give him a tattoo.

His mother allowed him to go next door and get the tattoo and did not supervise him, police said.

The tattoo was identified by the school nurse after the 10-year-old boy went to them to have Vaseline applied over it.

Thomas’s son and his sibling were taken in by child protective services.

I'm honestly surprised NY considers that a crime......Tater would give the bitch the medal of freedom if he IDed as a girl and she had his penis chopped off by tat guy.....What a fucked-up country we live in.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how it is that the one who did the tattoo didn't get arrested?

Never understood why Black people get tattoos, when they don't show up very well.

Never understood why Black people get tattoos, when they don't show up very well.
Some black people go for the branding rather than tattoos. I am too much of a pussy to get branded on purpose. I say on purpose because I've burnt my arm on the muffler of a lawn many years ago. I had a scar shaped like a semi-circle for many years.... but it's just about faded away now.

I only know of one instance where a minor got a tattoo from a licensed tattoo artist.

My nephew passed away three years ago. My brother, sister-in-law and my three nieces wanted to get tattoos of Ryan's thumbprint. The artist told my brother that she couldn't tattoo the youngest, because she was only 14 years old. My niece was devastated.

My brother pleaded with the artist, and offered the her a sizeable "gratuity". Given the circumstances, the artist finally agreed to do it under two conditions: They never say who did the tattoo and it had to be somewhere which wouldn't be seen. She ended up getting the tattoo on the side of her torso.

Maddie's 17 now, so it's no longer a thing...

Perhaps, and maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't arrested simply due to limited police resources to track him down and arrested him.

Apparently they're looking for the guy and have some leads.

It shouldn't be difficult to figure out who the guy is...

So, I don't condone this kind of behavior but she gets arrested for letting her son get a tattoo but people who allow their children to get puberty blockers and to go strip shows get nothing?

So, I don't condone this kind of behavior but she gets arrested for letting her son get a tattoo but people who allow their children to get puberty blockers and to go strip shows get nothing?
Well that’s okay because The authoritarians say it is okay, but you can’t get a tattoo because, because…because the government said so that is why! How dare you question authority, do you think you are a liberal?

Well that’s okay because The authoritarians say it is okay, but you can’t get a tattoo because, because…because the government said so that is why! How dare you question authority, do you think you are a liberal?

No I think I'm losing my mind. 🤪

Forum List

Back