Molly Norris still in hiding from radical islam

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Molly Norris is a ultra-liberal broad who drew extremist cartoons. 8 years ago, during the Obama regime, she drew one which offended muslims. The Islamic Community immediately put a fatwa out on her head, demanding death to the infidel. Thousands of death threats were immediately sent to her.

At that point of time, America was still in the grips of Obamunism. Instead of the libs standing up for their women, the Obama FBI order Miss Norris to disappear or go ghost.

Apparently the sensibilities of the Mullahs took precedence over free speech and the protection of American womanhood under Obama.

President Trump needs to bring Norris back, show his respect for American dames, even those who are Far Left and homely. A photo-op with Molly Norris would show the world that America stand up for the dignity of our womenfolk, in sharp contrast to Liberalism and Islam
Molly Norris Drew Mohammad - 7 Years Later She Is Still In Hiding

Molly Norris is a ultra-liberal broad who drew extremist cartoons. 8 years ago, during the Obama regime, she drew one which offended muslims. The Islamic Community immediately put a fatwa out on her head, demanding death to the infidel. Thousands of death threats were immediately sent to her.

At that point of time, America was still in the grips of Obamunism. Instead of the libs standing up for their women, the Obama FBI order Miss Norris to disappear or go ghost.

Apparently the sensibilities of the Mullahs took precedence over free speech and the protection of American womanhood under Obama.

President Trump needs to bring Norris back, show his respect for American dames, even those who are Far Left and homely. A photo-op with Molly Norris would show the world that America stand up for the dignity of our womenfolk, in sharp contrast to Liberalism and Islam
Molly Norris Drew Mohammad - 7 Years Later She Is Still In Hiding
I remember when there was a Draw Mohammad Competition over there in Texas and we drew out a couple of Muslim Brothers of Obama and they were shot and killed by the police. I think we need another event to draw out some more radicals, because we haven't heard from them lately. They are like red ants, building up their army, then when pissed off, they swarm out and hurt lots of people.

Winner of Texas 'Draw Muhammad' contest reflects on attack

I don't know what Ms. Norris drew, but I sure am sorry she has to hide. The people who need to be in hiding are those who threatened an American woman who had no idea she had said or done anything offensive to have a fatwa placed on her in her own country.

What's wrong with this picture?

I'll tell you what's wrong. Putting someone in power in America who doesn't like Americans, will not defend Americans, and because he didn't protect Ms. Norris from haters, he reneged on his Oath of Office. It was his job to make certain her Bill of Rights were respected, and for the bullies who threatened her with death, they ought to have been put behind bars for a very, very long time.

Forum List

Back