Mollie Tibbetts dad says don't distort her death for racist gains

Mollie Tibbetts' father: 'Don't distort her death to advance racist views'

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....
Don't really give a fuck what he thinks.

Build the walk, kick out illegals.

His opinion is 100% irrelevant to the law.

Yup....use her death to further your agenda until u are kicked in the teeth....
You mean like you are right now?

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....

So trump needs to stop using Tibbetts death to spread his hate and he needs to stop playing Stones songs at his insane rallies....SWEET!

How You Can’t Always Get What You Want became Donald Trump’s bizarre theme song

So trump needs to stop using Tibbetts death to spread his hate and he needs to stop playing Stones songs at his insane rallies....SWEET!

Oh noooo...is it the end of the world yet?

Dumb shit is too stupid to realize it's about illegal immigration. But go ahead and make it racism. He's obviously a progressive and doesn't understand the issues

But we're not judgemental or anything.
You have no idea who this man is and what he's been through.
He's asking that his daughter's death not be politicized.
Sorry he's not a alt-right, bigoted racist pig that would suit Trump's purposes better.

I saw him on the tube...he's confused. Now run along and bake cookies or something and cease annoying me

No, he's not confused. He doesn't want Trump politicizing his daughter's death.
Now you run along and see if your welfare check has arrived and stop bugging me.

I'm wondering why you are using her death to score political points on a message board when her dad said to stop.

It’s actually about, us as a nation

WRONG!!!!

This girl's death his a private matter. The tragedy is not yours to capitalize on.

Trump made sure he got his 2 cents in on Mollie Tibbett's murder with a public, on air announcement.
But doesn't seem to think 300 priests and 1000 sex abuse victims in Pittsburgh is worth comment.
Nor the murder of a woman and two children by a psycho in Colorado who happens to be a clean-shaven, white boy.
Nor the mass shooting at the game room in Jacksonville.

I'm wondering why you are using her death to score political points on a message board when her dad said to stop.

If this O/P is about scoring points, then what are all the other O/Ps about?
Who gives a phlying phuck about scoring points on an anonymous message board?
You?

Conservatives are rating Tibbett’s father’s comments “funny”.

That's why we call them Trumpanzees.
Trump is the new Jim Jones and he's trying to turn America into the new Jonestown.
'Cept this gal ain't going to drink the kool-aid.

You?
Clearly you do since you spam the board with political threads.

This was started by the bottom feeding piece of shit Newt Gingrich.

Him and the pack of hyenas that inhabit the shit hole they come from we’re betting on the campaign strategy that if they could make Mollies name a household word every day until the election they could hold on to the House.

Anybody that comes across Gingrich on the street, bitch slap the taste out of his mouth. At the very least spit in his face.

Her dad knew who was using her death for his sick gain...and he called trump out for it...

This comes from a guy who sports an avatar with Trump and Nixon. :abgg2q.jpg:

BTW dummy, illegals commit FAR MORE CRIME.

"BTW dummy, illegals commit FAR MORE CRIME."

No, they don't.
Since you won't post facts, I will for you.

XATRA3VTXI7VZL2PBK7ZCDLNEA.png

Source:
"Cato Institute. The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974 by Ed Crane, Murray Rothbard, and Charles Koch, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of the conglomerate Koch Industries."""

You?
Clearly you do since you spam the board with political threads.

You don't spam, you prefer personal attacks combined with ignorant opinions.
Post some facts some time. Get off your lazy ass and link them to viable sources.
You know, grow up.

Trump is the new Jim Jones and he's trying to turn America into the new Jonestown.

This from a party where many referred to their candidate, Obama, as a messiah? Good grief!

And I'm hoping all the Libs and Coons kill themselves

And I'm hoping all the Libs and Coons kill themselves

Spoken like a true racist trumpette...you people are snakes....scum crawling on your belly...

Forum List

Back