Mollie Tibbetts dad says don't distort her death for racist gains

Mollie Tibbetts' father: 'Don't distort her death to advance racist views'

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....

I agree. We should just say she was murdered by an illegal alien.

No need to distort a thing. She was murdered by an illegal alien.

It was an illegal alien. The guy who murdered her was here illegally.

An illegal alien.

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....

An illegal alien.

Now is not the time !

Thoughts and prayers !

Immigration status doesn’t kill people . People kill people !

...it has NOTHING to do with race [[ just like MOST of these other stories the MSM/blacks yak about ]]
again--please prove that it does!!
it's about common sense/national security/etc
dumbasses and dumbshit

Please . Those dog whistles come in loud and clear .

Everything goes back to the wall with Mexico . The illegals in the USA come from all over the planet .
that's not proof--it's blah blah crap
where's the proof??

What would be an example of “proof” you would find acceptable ?

Trump could be wearing a klan outfit and you’d be like “he’s not racist , he’s just messing with the media .”
stop the very stupid shit--
either prove it or you are wrong

you people are really --really ..>?????? --idiots??? racists??brainwashed??
it has to do with ILLEGAL--not RACE -- not hate/etc

This comes from a guy who sports an avatar with Trump and Nixon. :abgg2q.jpg:

BTW dummy, illegals commit FAR MORE CRIME.

Nixon was never implicated in two felonies....trump is....Nixon was smart....trump isn't.

Trumpets are unabashed hypocrites.

They accuse liberals of politicizing tradgety . They jumped on this murder story the second it hit the “fake” news .

Yup! trump nearly wet his pants with glee when he heard it was an undocumented...he brought it up before her body was cold.

trump is scum....

This father is in pain I can only imagine.

However.

That does not give him the right to make us agree with his daughter's viewpoint. Fine, his daughter thought illegals have a right to be here, or else we who disagree are "racist". I'm dreadfully sorry for her tragic loss. But I still disagree with the premise.

Her loss has nothing to do with Americans who are Hispanic, btw. I can't imagine if that's what he means. It's about illegals aliens.

An illegal alien.

Now is not the time !

Thoughts and prayers !

Immigration status doesn’t kill people . People kill people !
What do you know about thought or prayers?

Whether racism or bigotry, it’s yet another manifestation of the reprehensible right: conservatives’ unwarranted fear and hatred directed toward immigrants, and the right’s exploitation of Tibbetts’ death to advance their agenda of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Dumb shit is too stupid to realize it's about illegal immigration

Actually, it's about a father mourning the loss of his daughter, and wanting to honor her memory.

Only in a progtard's warped mind

Too true. Because only a progtard would believe that when a parent loses a teenage child he or she isn't completely subsumed with that loss. Any rational person knows that such a parent would first and foremost see their child's death as a political opportunity.

Don't really give a fuck what he thinks.

Build the walk, kick out illegals.

His opinion is 100% irrelevant to the law.

Yup....use her death to further your agenda until u are kicked in the teeth....

Don't really give a fuck what he thinks.

Build the walk, kick out illegals.

His opinion is 100% irrelevant to the law.

Yup....use her death to further your agenda until u are kicked in the teeth....
I will and I pity the fool who thinks they will walk away after assaulting me.

Fuck his opinion. It is no more or less valuable than anyone elses.

ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL

Whether racism or bigotry, it’s yet another manifestation of the reprehensible right: conservatives’ unwarranted fear and hatred directed toward immigrants, and the right’s exploitation of Tibbetts’ death to advance their agenda of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Exactly! It's the fault of conservatives.

Not the illegal alien who murdered her.
How dare anyone suggest we prevent illegal aliens,
aliens who come here illegally, like the illegal alien who murdered her,
from flaunting our laws and coming here illegally.

No racism involved at all...the racism comes from the democrat party, the party of racism. Legal immigration has wide support among Republicans and conservatives....allowing violent criminals to murder U.S. citizens only has support from the democrats.

Try again buddy...you’re still confused and unable to make the elementary distinction between LEGAL and ILLEGAL.
”The Right” loves IMMIGRANTS, particularly the good quality, moral, decent IMMIGRANTS from first world nations. The Right HATES and can’t fucking stand the thirdworlder filth from Mexico....The ILLEGAL WETBACKS.

Forum List

Back