Mollie Tibbetts dad says don't distort her death for racist gains

Dumb shit is too stupid to realize it's about illegal immigration. But go ahead and make it racism. He's obviously a progressive and doesn't understand the issues
Poor Molly.... The left using this to attack Trump is the lowest of the low.

...it has NOTHING to do with race [[ just like MOST of these other stories the MSM/blacks yak about ]]
again--please prove that it does!!
it's about common sense/national security/etc
dumbasses and dumbshit

Dumb shit is too stupid to realize it's about illegal immigration. But go ahead and make it racism. He's obviously a progressive and doesn't understand the issues

But we're not judgemental or anything.
You have no idea who this man is and what he's been through.
He's asking that his daughter's death not be politicized.
Sorry he's not a alt-right, bigoted racist pig that would suit Trump's purposes better.

Mollie Tibbetts' father: 'Don't distort her death to advance racist views'

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....
Except “Mexican” isn’t race... His sorrow is earned, at the cost of his daughters life. Fortunately for the aliens, this victim is offered up freely. Not all shall be so supplicant...

But Hispanic is.
God, what people will do to defend their cult leader.

Sorry he's not a alt-right, bigoted racist pig that would suit Trump's purposes better.

I saw him on the tube...he's confused. Now run along and bake cookies or something and cease annoying me

Well....that is what trumpettes do. They use fear and intimidation to spread their lies.

Thank you sir. In your moment of sorrow and pain...I express my deepest sympathy. God Bless....
Except “Mexican” isn’t race... His sorrow is earned, at the cost of his daughters life. Fortunately for the aliens, this victim is offered up freely. Not all shall be so supplicant...

But Hispanic is.
God, what people will do to defend their cult leader.
Leaders come and go... I’ll do my best for my people. Leaders can be replaced. We cannot...

....so, no one should've politicized the Jews being massacred in WW2/or Tustis in Rwanda/etc??

Before the last victim's body hits the pavement after being shot at a mass shooting, CNN, Liberals, and snowflakes are already politicizing the tragedy and calling for all guns to be confiscated....

The minute one of the POS criminal murdering illegals they support / protect with federal law-violating cities ( & by breaking laws, and by calling for the end of ICE) murders ANOTHER American citizen and it gets televised, suddenly Democrats want media silence about it ... for, um, respect for the dead American's family...

:rolleyes: yeah....that's why...

Trumpets are unabashed hypocrites.

They accuse liberals of politicizing tradgety . They jumped on this murder story the second it hit the “fake” news .

...it has NOTHING to do with race [[ just like MOST of these other stories the MSM/blacks yak about ]]
dumbasses and dumbshit

Please . Those dog whistles come in loud and clear .

Everything goes back to the wall with Mexico . The illegals in the USA come from all over the planet .

WR
Trumpets are unabashed hypocrites.

They accuse liberals of politicizing tradgety . They jumped on this murder story the second it hit the “fake” news .
WRONG
we've been saying this about illegals for a LOOOOONG time!!
it's documented here on USMB
this just proves our point

dumbasses and dumbshit

Everything goes back to the wall with Mexico . The illegals in the USA come from all over the planet .
that's not proof--it's blah blah crap
where's the proof??

dumbasses and dumbshit

that's not proof--it's blah blah crap
where's the proof??

What would be an example of “proof” you would find acceptable ?

Trump could be wearing a klan outfit and you’d be like “he’s not racist , he’s just messing with the media .”

dumbasses and dumbshit

There’s a reason for that... Heed their call...

Forum List

Back