Molestation of the mind: Feminizing males and mainstreaming perversions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-9_13-42-28.png

Dave Daubenmire -- Molestation of the Mind: Feminizing Males And Mainstreaming Perversion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of us understand where all of this media brainwashing has lead people both young and old.
If ppl can't understand the mildest forms of brainwashing/ mind control, or the powers of media they will never understand how powerful media is and the effects of it all on the mind. Choices they think are theirs are often just an illusion of choice.

View attachment 111585

Dave Daubenmire -- Molestation of the Mind: Feminizing Males And Mainstreaming Perversion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of us understand where all of this media brainwashing has lead people both young and old.
If ppl can't understand the mildest forms of brainwashing/ mind control, or the powers of media they will never understand how powerful media is and the effects of it all on the mind. Choices they think are theirs are often just an illusion of choice.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From the linked article:
"The Law Dictionary defines (corruption of a minor) as “actions of an adult that convince or influence a minor to do something wrongful, criminal or immoral ....
lg.php

Today, we just call those two crimes “public education.” They simply changed the definition of “immoral,”

Yep. That is EXACTLY what happened. They changed the definition of "immoral" from narrow, close-minded, restricted, judgmental view: sexual relations are permitted only between one male and one female (defined loosely by birth genitalia) within the the confines of matched "race", religiously sanctioned marriage, for the purpose of procreation, and with the exclusion of certain acts TO one which is inclusive, respectful and accepting: sexual relations of all kinds are to be celebrated between all consenting partners.

In other words, it changed the parameters of "morality" from a rules-based norm to a morality-based norm.

View attachment 111585

That's why you voted for Trump. You're totally pussified. Who knew.

Males are totally masculine. Quit whining.

And the next PC buzz craze is robot love, not pedophiles. Keep up. Pedos won't be for another 20 years. For now, stick your dick in a blender. It has feelings for you and deserves marriage.

And the next PC buzz craze is robot love, not pedophiles. Keep up. Pedos won't be for another 20 years. For now, stick your dick in a blender. It has feelings for you and deserves marriage.

Trump isn't masculine. He bitch-whines about every little thing. The press is mean to me. Nobody showed up to my Inauguration. He's vain, arrogant and totally butt hurt over losing the popular vote. He whines more that my year and a half old granddaughter. I'll bet he even has man boobs.

And someone with the user name "Dragonlady" is unlikely to be putting her dick in a blender anytime soon.

Trump isn't masculine. He bitch-whines about every little thing. The press is mean to me. Nobody showed up to my Inauguration. He's vain, arrogant and totally butt hurt over losing the popular vote. He whines more that my year and a half old granddaughter. I'll bet he even has man boobs.

And someone with the user name "Dragonlady" is unlikely to be putting her dick in a blender anytime soon.
I was addressing the OP. Put your ego in the blender instead.

Forum List

Back