mohammad ali and hezbollah(anti israel)

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
1673831_930.jpg

imam = hezbollah vice president

"Adopting Arab causes after his retirement from the ring, 'The Greatest' frequently clashed with the Jewish people, accusing 'Zionists' of world domination, even as some notable members of the U.S. Jewish community were his fervent admirers..."
read more: Muhammad Ali's complicated relationship with the Jews - Jewish World News"

"When Ali made his triumphant comeback to the ring in Atlanta in 1970, after being out of action for 43 months on draft-evasion charges, he commented on the possibility of another bout with long-time rival Joe Frazier by saying: 'To those who might want it, the fight will come. All those Jewish promoters – they’ll see that it comes off.'”
read more: Muhammad Ali's complicated relationship with the Jews - Jewish World News

Last edited:
social judgement is a function of the FRONTAL LOBE of the brain-----the part that gets injured in boxers. The injuries relate mostly to damage of the LONG FIBERS of the frontal neurons----the system that allows CONNECTIONS

1673831_930.jpg

imam =

vice president

Beirut '85.........you do know ali he is dead

I do not remember Hezbollah that far back---(????) off the top of my head ---was there a
Hezbollah in Lebanon back then?

How Muhammad Ali secured the release of 15 US hostages in Iraq | New York Post

Hezbullah was founded in '85, but it was an offshoot of Amal
Syria and Amal were involved in the massacre of palestinans in the camps in '85 & '86. Around 4000 dead and 6000 injured

1673831_930.jpg

imam =

vice president

Beirut '85.........you do know ali he is dead

I do not remember Hezbollah that far back---(????) off the top of my head ---was there a
Hezbollah in Lebanon back then?

How Muhammad Ali secured the release of 15 US hostages in Iraq | New York Post
That was Saddam playing with Clay. Just like Jesse 'Affirmative Action' Jackson was duped when he did similar. It was an attempt by enemies to fracture American solidarity on racial lines. The Iranian islimists attempted the same back in 1979 when they released black hostages.

Forum List

Back