Mods, please, un-ban Russian letters cause we need them to post about Ukraine

above our paygrade
Ok, and how are we supposed to post Ukrainian links here? There is plenty of interesting and important info about Biden, Shokin and others from the other side of the world.

This SOFTWARE likely doesn't support "Ukranian" (Cyrillic?) language, It could be a plug in, IF it exist otherwise you will have to translate it into English, which is the default language here.

It wasn't banned, since the support for it doesn't exist.

above our paygrade
Ok, and how are we supposed to post Ukrainian links here? There is plenty of interesting and important info about Biden, Shokin and others from the other side of the world.

This SOFTWARE likely doesn't support "Ukranian" (Cyrillic?) language, It could be a plug in, IF it exist otherwise you will have to translate it into English, which is the default language here.

It was banned due to spam bots.

above our paygrade

Really, I doubt that because the Forum rules states posts are to be in ENGLISH only:
  • Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules.
Secondly, I have looked up the language packs for Ukraine, they are no longer supported for over a year, and there only two of them from the same person and NOT a full translation either.

This forum post in English only.

above our paygrade

Really, I doubt that because the Forum rules states posts are to be in ENGLISH only:
  • Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules.
Secondly, I have looked up the language packs for Ukraine, they are no longer supported for over a year, and there only two of them from the same person and NOT a full translation either.

It is true. It was never and is not forbidden to post Non-American sources. Foreign characters were also ok until Chinese Spambots took over.

above our paygrade

It is true. It was never and is not forbidden to post Non-American sources. Foreign characters were also ok until Chinese Spambots took over.
However, I saw people posting in Hebrew even after Russian letters have been banned.
Toro keeps posting in Spanish (I saw his yesterday Spanish posts).

However, I saw people posting in Hebrew even after Russian letters have been banned.
Toro keeps posting in Spanish (I saw his yesterday Spanish posts).
I post a link containing Arabic letter sometimes, when there is no alternative in English. Sometimes it works, but normally I don´t even try.
You can also try to post something in English and make a link out of it:

test

Ukrainian events have been very popular in USA recently. I'm sure many Americans would like to know more truth from Ukraine from both Ukrainian and Russian sources. The Ukrainian language 90% consists of Russian letters but Russian letters have been banned on this forum (I tried to post Russian and Ukrainian links here but it was impossible).

Dear mods, it's up to you to allow the people to know more about Ukraine.
I've noticed that too.
You can't even copy and paste anything with Russian characters and post it here. Same with
the brand name ED pills that rhyme with Niagara.

Can you watch RT in Russian here ?

Yes, you can find RT site in Russian regardless of where you live. Are you Russian?
https:// russian.rt.com
(I had to add a space ^ because this forum doesn't allow Russian letters which is very uncomfortable)

I like watching news on Channel One Russia
www.1tv.ru

Last edited:
Yes, you can find RT site in Russian regardless of where you live. Are you Russian?

I like watching news on Channel One Russia
www.1tv.ru
Greek and Irish mostly.
I stumbled onto this trying to copy and paste a translation
in Russian to someone who accused me of being a Putin puppet for supporting Trump.
Well, I have been supporting both Putin and Trump. Can you imagine what those Zombies have been writing about me? I just stopped paying attention to those who don't know how to use their heads (except for eating).

No Russian, please!! We're already being overwhelmed by these Russian Putin minions and as Election Year goes on, if we encourage them there are likely to be more Russkies here than Americans. All trying to throw the election some way that Putin hopes will benefit him. I say ban all Russians, quick.

No Russian, please!! We're already being overwhelmed by these Russian Putin minions and as Election Year goes on, if we encourage them there are likely to be more Russkies here than Americans. All trying to throw the election some way that Putin hopes will benefit him. I say ban all Russians, quick.
Prove it or shut up. Mueller has been investigating it for years and
at American taxpayers' expense EXPENSE EXPENSE EXPENSE and couldn't find anything.

upload_2020-1-22_10-20-53.png

Name at least one achievement of your Dems party except for destroying your country (and the president) and wasting taxpayers' money for that.

at American taxpayers' expense EXPENSE EXPENSE EXPENSE and couldn't find anything.

View attachment 301875

Name at least one achievement of your Dems party except for destroying your country (and the president) and wasting taxpayers' money for that.

It's a secret Russian ingredient in the Koolaid
that causes TDS virus in some Americans that rots their brains.
68d69f677dd61dfa2e2fcec5b1a090cc.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 301875

It's a secret Russian ingredient in the Koolaid
that causes TDS virus in some Americans that rots their brains.
68d69f677dd61dfa2e2fcec5b1a090cc.jpg
Dems’ favorite way to manipulate the public opinion is : blame Russians for Democrats’ faults and impeach Trump for Biden’s crimes. It's primitive but it works otherwise there wouldn't be such clowns like Circe and bunch of others posting their nonsense on the forum.

Forum List

Back