Mods, please, un-ban Russian letters cause we need them to post about Ukraine

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Ukrainian events have been very popular in USA recently. I'm sure many Americans would like to know more truth from Ukraine from both Ukrainian and Russian sources. The Ukrainian language 90% consists of Russian letters but Russian letters have been banned on this forum (I tried to post Russian and Ukrainian links here but it was impossible).

Dear mods, it's up to you to allow the people to know more about Ukraine.

Sorry, you're just going to have to Google translate Pravda from the native Cyrillic.

Ukrainian events have been very popular in USA recently. I'm sure many Americans would like to know more truth from Ukraine from both Ukrainian and Russian sources. The Ukrainian language 90% consists of Russian letters but Russian letters have been banned on this forum (I tried to post Russian and Ukrainian links here but it was impossible).

You can post images

You can post images
Don't you think it makes MORE sense to just post links (with Google translation)?

Besides, no other languages seem to be banned here and it sounds unfair: Russian is just as good as the others.

Last edited:

You can post images
Don't you think it makes MORE sense to just post links (with Google translation)?
Your choice.

Ukraine if you’re listening please investigate the Bidens! On behalf of all Americans we need to know

Last edited by a moderator:

Tramp wants to lift the sanction on Russia in the worst way, that is why he is making stuff up.
What does Russia have on him?? I suspect the golden showers is true.
Are you serious?? No way any evidence? Oops

In their hidden talks. Why do you think he is blaming it on Ukraine.
Ukraine if you’re listening please investigate the Bidens! On behalf of all Americans we need to know
And on behalf of all Ukrainians.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.

Tramp wants to lift the sanction on Russia in the worst way, that is why he is making stuff up.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
Please investigate tell Z to look into it.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
I'm afraid Zelensky won't investigate the Ukrainian swamp just because the person who brought him to power (corrupt oligarch Kolomoysky) is a big part of Ukrainian swamp and keeps making huge money on the civil war in Donbass (as well as another Ukrainian oligarch ex-president Poroshenko). Biden is deeply involved in that war as well.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
I'm afraid Zelensky won't investigate the Ukrainian swamp just because the person who brought him to power (corrupt oligarch Kolomoysky) is a big part of Ukrainian swamp and keeps making huge money on the civil war in Donbass (as well as another Ukrainian oligarch ex-president Poroshenko). Biden is deeply involved in that war as well.
Just keep having your white women reproduce with white men creating white children and we will call upon you one day to help liberate the greatest country in the world America !

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
Just keep having your white women reproduce with white men creating white children and we will call upon you one day to help liberate the greatest country in the world America !
You probably know almost all Russia is white and seems to be ready to liberate you guys as soon as you request.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
You probably know almost all Russia is white and seems to be ready to liberate you guys as soon as you request.
Thank you! The time is near brother!

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
But, it's a crime to investigate corrupt Democrats.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.
But, it's a crime to investigate corrupt Democrats.
Yes it is.

I can't rate your post "Funny and Agree". I would rate your post with "Sorry and Agree" if that kind of rate existed. So, I just agree.

It is probably a software setting, mods can do not much

You can post images

Besides, no other languages seem to be banned here and it sounds unfair: Russian is just as good as the others.

Russia has too much commodities.
It is its problem.

If you have a link that can´t be posted here, create a pastebin with the links and post it, instead :)
Anonymous Pastebin Alternative - Addpaste

Forum List

Back