Moderna, now with a vaccine, CEO thanks President Trump for his help in getting the vaccine. 94% effective, and ready to go now.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The CEO of Moderna, who say they have a vaccine that is 94.5% effective against the Chinese released flu, and is ready to go now....thanked President Trump and his Warp Speed program to get the vaccine to the people....meanwhile, the democrats want to wait till after biden might be inaugurated.....

The CEO of Moderna, who say they have a vaccine that is 94.5% effective against the Chinese released flu, and is ready to go now....thanked President Trump and his Warp Speed program to get the vaccine to the people....meanwhile, the democrats want to wait till after biden might be inaugurated.....

I'm surprised they gave him any credit at all. Trump went after the pharma industry to have them lower prices on the products they sell. Pfizer tried to say Trump had nothing to do with their success at all, and told Biden about their accomplishments before President Trump, after the election of course.

I just read the Moderna vaccine can be stored at -2 degrees! Pfizer's requires storage at -70 degrees. This is a good article on Moderna's vaccine. I'm not playing politics, I am just glad there are two vaccines and at least one of them does not require special refrigeration.

I just read the Moderna vaccine can be stored at -2 degrees! Pfizer's requires storage at -70 degrees. This is a good article on Moderna's vaccine. I'm not playing politics, I am just glad there are two vaccines and at least one of them does not require special refrigeration.

We have 340 million people in this country and if there is a vaccine that works well with no serious side effects, there will also be a worldwide demand. So it doesn't matter if we have ten companies making the stuff.

Yeah, everyone is talking about that on the business channels. If it is safe and effective, the easy refrigeration is going to be key. The thing I listened to said it could be stored for days under NORMAL kitchen refrigeration!

There is no needs for vaccines as long as a person stays way from GMO ingredients in food and know how or what to eat.
These man-made viruses we will always have with us. But they are not going to put anything out there that will harm the creators and the financiers of these viruses.
They knows that our bodies have built up an immunity to the COVID making its effects weaker. And so they are spraying out there a new virus with this COVID to infect us with. Our bodies haven't build up an immunity yet. But who ever becomes ill with this new virus, that they will blame it on the COVID that they have spread with this new virus. And once our bodies builds up immunity to this new virus. Then they will put out another new virus with this COVID and repeat it all over and over again and again.
But they are going to make sure that your bodies will not build up an immunity to these viruses by putting out foods and liquids that lowers the immune system like GMOs and chemicals treated waters that help also kills gut bacteria which it causes imbalance in your gut flora.
The bacteria in our stomach helps digest our foods. But each of these bacteria help keeps one or the other from over populating or dominating over the other bacteria, keeping a certain range of balance for each group of bacteria.
Like if the yeast in our bodies isn't balance. The yeast becomes dominate and escape and spread throughout the body. And our fats areas is our bodies storing places And if yeast goes into these storage places, mingling in with the fats. And then if we eat lots of sugar. That will cause the fats to grow excessively though out the body.
And if you have bad breath. It is caused by imbalance of bacteria inside the body. Means you have an excessive amount of a certain bacteria that it is spreading throughout the body to the brain. And the brain dumps its trash through its rectum by the tonsil. When the tonsil stones comes out smelling bad. It means there is a imbalance in your stomach bacteria.
That is why drinking excessive amount of alcohol causes beer gut. Because alcohol kills certain bacteria that keeps the yeast from spreading out of control.
And so all of these man-made products like chemicals, GMOs are destroying our gut bacteria.
But what can help out to balance the bacteria in our bodies to prevent viruses bacteria from growing out of control? You can use grape seed extract that helps kills excessive amount of germs and viruses, but keep the stomach bacteria under controlled.

We have 340 million people in this country and if there is a vaccine that works well with no serious side effects, there will also be a worldwide demand. So it doesn't matter if we have ten companies making the stuff.

I agree and I'm wondering when it will be available??

I don't know, but probably after this election is finally settled and Biden takes office. You know how the MSM loves to falsely give credit to their own people.

Yeah I do. Lets hope Biden is a bigger man than to take credit for something he had nothing to do with.

I don't know, but probably after this election is finally settled and Biden takes office. You know how the MSM loves to falsely give credit to their own people.

Yeah I do. Lets hope Biden is a bigger man than to take credit for something he had nothing to do with.

Without a doubt nobody today will give him credit for it, but five or six years when we argue with liberals, they will bring up that we didn't have a vaccine until Biden took office because some leftist twerp on a liberal rag wrote an article making that claim. Look at how many leftists still claim the Supreme Court gave Bush the election or that Bill Clinton got impeached for a BJ. Sheep don't think, they only follow.

That was nice of him

Trump Chalks up Double Miracle with 11 days left in the year.

OPERATION WARP SPEED, ANOTHER TRUMP TRIUMPH: President Trump tweets the Moderna vaccine has been ‘overwhelmingly approved.’

Forum List

Back