Modern Racism: Wendy Vitter confirmed as a Federal Judge

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
When you have a problem answering a question about your support of a ruling that ended racial discrimination, you kinda give yourself away. But Trump puts her up for a federal judge seat and the colorblind, non racist, anti slavery, republicans in the senate confirmed her.

Trump Judicial Nominee Won't Say If She Supports Brown v. Board of Education

“Do you believe that Brown v. Board of Education was correctly decided,” Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat, asked.

“I don’t mean to be coy,” Vitter responded. “But I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with. Again, my personal, political or religious views I would set aside. That is Supreme Court precedent. It is binding. If I were honored to be confirmed I would be bound by it, and of course I would uphold it.”

She does not agree with the decision made in Brown v. Board.

Senate confirms Wendy Vitter as federal judge

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.ad71c329008c

Last edited:
When you have a problem answering a question about your support of a ruling that ended racial discrimination, you kinda give yourself away. But Trump puts her up for a federal judge seat and the colorblind, non racist, anti slavery, republicans in the senate confirmed her.

“Do you believe that Brown v. Board of Education was correctly decided,” Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat, asked.

“I don’t mean to be coy,” Vitter responded. “But I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with. Again, my personal, political or religious views I would set aside. That is Supreme Court precedent. It is binding. If I were honored to be confirmed I would be bound by it, and of course I would uphold it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.ad71c329008c
She was coy but didn't mean to be,hmmmm, sounds like a(go fuck yourself)blow off answer.

I went to these schools, it was a horrible idea, it’s destroyed black education

I'm black and it didn't destroy anything.

How much time do you spend each day scouring the internet for little snippets that PROVE White Racism is still a big deal?

How much time do you spend each day lying to yourself that it's not? This is the race and racism section. I won't be talking about fishing.

Really why has education gone down hill in the black community since the 1970’s?

Really why has education gone down hill in the black community since the 1970’s?

It hasn't.

It hasn't.
Not what the black unemployment rate says lol

Brown V board of education was handed down in 54 dumb ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You prove his point because of the fact you did even know where Richomnd, Texas was at and when corrected you then refuse to sat you were wrong.

You are a failure and proof the Educational system has failed your community...

It hasn't.

The black unemployment rate shows that a white man with a high school education will get hired before a black with a college education.

There is nothing like chewing up dumb whites in debates. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The only racism I am aware of (over decades) is dark on white. Yet the Dems convince some of you, you are under constant attack? No evidence of that.

There is plenty of reverse racism in Silicon Valley....Indians hire Indians, Asians hire asians......and so on. Quota hiring vs. best qualified is common.

It hasn't.

The black unemployment rate shows that a white man with a high school education will get hired before a black with a college education.

There is nothing like chewing up dumb whites in debates. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have evidence to support your statement?

So, now you admit that racial discrimination was ended?

Cool.

Time to celebrate.

did-someone-celebration-meme.png

Brown V board of education was handed down in 54 dumb ass.
What’s that got to do with my post

It hasn't.

Not true.. any evidence??

I don't see anything racist in her remarks at all. I couldn't read your wapo article, but I found another on the topic at CNN. All she did was refuse to comment on prior SC cases. Don't I recall Kavanaugh doing the same? Maybe not.

Anyway, in a written follow up response, Judge Vitter said this:
In follow-up written questions submitted after the hearing, Vitter would expand upon her answer, saying, "I do not believe that racial segregation in schools is constitutional," and that she abhorred racism.

Senate confirms Wendy Vitter, judicial nominee who refused to say if 'Brown v Board of Education' was correctly decided - CNNPolitics

It hasn't.

Not true.. any evidence??

What you said was not true and you presented no evidence. So KMBA!

Forum List

Back