Modern art looks it came from a degenerate society.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
th

349EE61100000578-0-image-a-2_1464222925093.jpg

art-made-by1.jpg

f2rHdvW.jpg

Compare this to real art:

th

mills-4.jpg

th

Last edited:
This painting, being held by its proud owner, got this review from a noted Postmodern art critic:

th

"Brassau paints with powerful strokes, but also with clear determination. His brush strokes twist with furious fastidiousness. Pierre is an artist who performs with the delicacy of a ballet dancer."

Then they found out the Postmodern artist Pierre Brassau was actually Peter the chimpanzee. Here he is eating some of the paint.

th

Technical skill used to create something that looks real, except can come from imagination.

th

th

th

Last edited:
Beautiful technology is productive art. It's beautiful to look at and it is useful. It's like the Logical Positivism of the art world. It says progress.

image.jpg

shay-4-5-11-and-6-bellowing-black-coal-smoke-mark-serfass.jpg

chrysler-building-2.jpg

Last edited:
This painting, being held by its proud owner, got this review from a noted Postmodern art critic:

th

"Brassau paints with powerful strokes, but also with clear determination. His brush strokes twist with furious fastidiousness. Pierre is an artist who performs with the delicacy of a ballet dancer."

Then they found out the Postmodern artist Pierre Brassau was actually Peter the chimpanzee. Here he is eating some of the paint.

th

I did shit like that with fingerpaints when I was 2 years old.

Art is almost 100% subjective.

That's right and what a person considers art says a lot about them.

If a person thinks literal shit is art, it is my subjective opinion that it says something about them.
26witbritain-museum2-master768.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion, simply throwing a random object on the ground and saying "it says whatever you want it to say" is a lazy cop out and takes no talent at all. Create something and show it to me instead of relying on me to give it supposed meaning through my interpretation.

Today's art I don't care about...it's all shit

for me ....the best art comes from back then.....Picasso, Van Gogh , Gauguin.,Modigliani and etc......those late 1880s and early 90s painters.

that's all the art I like and care about :biggrin:

the rest is nothing

for me ....the best art comes from back then.....Picasso, Van Gogh , Gauguin.,Modigliani and etc......those late 1880s and early 90s painters.

the rest is nothing
Modern art is where you look for it, sweet thang...Doesn't always hang in a gallery....

16151-supergbzip-2-breitling-3.jpg

4b708080e143080ebba80a90081b7214.jpg

the rest is nothing
Modern art is where you look for it, sweet thang...Doesn't always hang in a gallery....

Capital%20Connie%20post%20card.jpg

4b708080e143080ebba80a90081b7214.jpg

true.....so true!:wink_2:

Objects created from imagination and being used can be beautiful art.

A rifle can be beautiful art.

th

tenor.gif

6028.jpg

Look at this train.

th

I can do that!

I'm gonna do a bunch of those. I'll be richer than Midas!

And I'm pretty sure Picasso was a crack head.

Forum List

Back