Zone1 moderators seem biased here. :( because of that, i'm considering abandoning usmb

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my country is 1000x more civilized than yours, that's what i can see daily on all of the mass media outlets in the US.
we aint got school shootings. hell, we aint got knife incidents happen more than once every few years in this country.
And where is this? You are aware this is United States messageboard, right?

People from other countries are welcome, but don't be trying to tell us how to do things.

it's posts like these too, that make me feel as if i've been right all along.
all i need to do is come to terms with the fact that outside of the clean debate zone subforum, swearing is allowed.
well i was raised like a coal miner, so you Republican fanboys had better mind your tongues from now on!

oh wait, sorry, did i just burst your bubble, did Jessica help me do that? well sure.
that's what wise strong people like us are supposed to do with stupid cannonfodder like yourselves! :D
I am here for you brother.

well my country is 1000x more civilized than yours, that's what i can see daily on all of the mass media outlets in the US.
we aint got school shootings. hell, we aint got knife incidents happen more than once every few years in this country.
you elect officials like that SEXUAL PREDATOR Trump?

Last edited:
whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

if this doesn't change, then i'll leave my account unused from then on.
and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
so consider your options wisely, moderators.
this is about your last chance.
Such is life. The right outnumber the rest by at least 10 to 1 on this board. Expect it.
That being said, it is an anonymous Internet message board. I would just keep on keeping on and don't be afraid to give it back to them.
Most of them don't have a leg to stand on anyway...and it's fun taunting the feeble minded. :)

R.7d2909ac56035bfbc4fbb946452ea25e

whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

if this doesn't change, then i'll leave my account unused from then on.
and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
so consider your options wisely, moderators.
this is about your last chance.
I rad this and I hear

"Mommy the other kids are being mean to me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back