Zone1 moderators seem biased here. :( because of that, i'm considering abandoning usmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

if this doesn't change, then i'll leave my account unused from then on.
and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
so consider your options wisely, moderators.
this is about your last chance.

whenever i seem to win an argument in favor of liberalism and equality (internationally or domestically), it's not long before Republican hyenas gang up on me and start insulting me to the core.
when i report such incidents, i get shut out of the discussion (often my own thread).

and with that, i predict usmb.com to eventually sink into a petri-dish of Republican verbal diahrea.
Ok. Get the fuck out.

whys it taking you so long??

This is the sad truth. The loserterians and anti-rights squad rule this board and will gang up against you if you stand up for human rights and compassion. The sad truth this has been the truth for the past 15 years at the very least and I remember back during those times getting attacked in the same vain. I think the main difference is this mindset is now the norm within the republican party and that is a very real threat to our nation and our rights. These people use to be a very small minority and have become a downright cancer.

This is the sad truth. The loserterians and anti-rights squad rule this board and will gang up against you if you stand up for human rights and compassion. The sad truth this has been the truth for the past 15 years at the very least and I remember back during those times getting attacked in the same vain. I think the main difference is this mindset is now the norm within the republican party and that is a very real threat to our nation and our rights. These people use to be a very small minority and have become a downright cancer.

You wanna know what a small minority is?
You,you're the small minority!
I'm not going to support you in your delusions nor am I obligated to do so.

You wanna know what a small minority is?
You,you're the small minority!
I'm not going to support you in your delusions nor am I obligated to do so.
ah well.. screw superior argumentation, right? the rights of the mob always Trump those of the ones holding superior arguments?
go fuck yourself already. it might brighten up your day.

THis is just a sympathy thread. You don't have the balls to leave.
well, i suspect the moderators to support the majority of their audience, which is redneck fuckups like you, so i'll probably be leaving alright.
and when you've become irrelevant due to the departure of people like me (i've been doing a lot of the leg work for people who think like me here), you'll be the ones crying like little babies.
me, i don't cry over this. this is just a time-spending business decision to me.

Let me wipe this tear away. Sniff. ROFLMAO, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you. But whatever you do, please stop threatening and follow through. The anticipation is killing me.

well, i suspect the moderators to support the majority of their audience, which is redneck fuckups like you, so i'll probably be leaving alright.
and when you've become irrelevant due to the departure of people like me (i've been doing a lot of the leg work for people who think like me here), you'll be the ones crying like little babies.
me, i don't cry over this. this is just a time-spending business decision to me.

By all means, let me become irrelevant due to the departure of people like you. :laughing0301:

We learned from watching you democrats, Piglosi, Schumer and Biden for the last five years. Tsk tsk tsk, poor baby---fuck off.

I DECLARE THIS FORUM TO ALREADY BE A PETRI-DISH FILLED WITH REPUBLICAN VERBAL DIAHREA.
AND I AM DISCONTINUING MY PARTICIPATIONS ON THIS FORUM AS OF RIGHT NOW.
A bunch of taliban like idiots that hate the poor, hate investing in their own fucking country and dream of living in the fucking dark ages. Don't ever expect rationality from them. Just take part in this forum from that view point. The view point that there's no other point then to get a laugh out of their fake and nasty outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back