Moderate Republicans Totally Fuck themselves

you mean how can real conservatives separate THEMSELVES from extremist reactionaries, don't you frrank?

because, believe me, i'm pretty sure right now that the normal republicans are wishing you guys would disappear
It sure is extremism to want to curtail out of control spending.

:rolleyes:

it isn't about spending... or the deficit...

it's about wanting to starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub.

THAT's extremist.

if the concern was spending there would have been an unroar when bush cut taxes and ran two wars on china's dime...

it was the first time in history a leader cut taxes during time of war.

i don't recall an uproar. so i'm not quite sure why now the middle and working classes are supposed to pay for that stupidity while the top 1% demands more cuts.

*shrug*

I knew you were TM!

you mean how can real conservatives separate THEMSELVES from extremist reactionaries, don't you frrank?

because, believe me, i'm pretty sure right now that the normal republicans are wishing you guys would disappear

See here we go again..

To you a "normal" republican is just a liberal in the Republican party. A Jake.

Boehner is still alienating the middle class and ensuring their party will march right up to the toilet and jump in. Dems will gladly pull the handle.

Boehner is still alienating the middle class and ensuring their party will march right up to the toilet and jump in. Dems will gladly pull the handle.

"the middle class has been buried these last 4 years" -- Joe Biden Oct, 2012

it isn't about spending... or the deficit...

it's about wanting to starve government until you can drown it in a bathtub.

THAT's extremist.

if the concern was spending there would have been an unroar when bush cut taxes and ran two wars on china's dime...

it was the first time in history a leader cut taxes during time of war.

i don't recall an uproar. so i'm not quite sure why now the middle and working classes are supposed to pay for that stupidity while the top 1% demands more cuts.

*shrug*

More steaming piles of bullshit from you.

Wanting to curtail out-of-control spending is not extremism, unless one is a commie or an idiot....or a lying sack of shit.

Seriously. She's taking the jake line...

Everyone in the Republican party who is not a liberal is an "extremist". And every non-progressive Jew/Catholic is a "fundy" now.

If you're a conservative Methodist, you're a fundy extremist.

If you're a rino Catholic, you're mainstream Republican Christian.

You have to vote *yes* for abortion. If you don't, you're a fundy.

You have to support Obamacare and all the new taxes coming your way..or you're an extremist righty.

It illuminates how marxist our lefties have turned.

No one has ever quite explained it to me in terms that I can understand, so I'll ask again. How is balancing the budget an "extremist reactionary" activity? How does that stuff happen?

Yeah, it's all about that balanced budget. Has nothing to do with calling a majority of Americans moochers, asking the President for his birth certificate, comments about legitimate rape, voter I.D. laws, racism, support for idiots like Trump and Palin, attacks on moderates, xenophobia....

Those were just what I could think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure it has everything to do with that CRAZY balanced budget.

The republican party is going through some restructuring. This means they will need to bring themselves closer in line with LOLberals.

You're welcome to the ranks of the rest of us non-kool aid drinkers over in "no party over principles" land. Where we lose every time because America runs on amnesia, short sight and LOLberalism.

oh please... it means they have to dump their loons...

it's what i would say if our party were overrun by a bunch of people who passed laws trying to force everyone to be vegan or give equal rights to tortoises.

No one has ever quite explained it to me in terms that I can understand, so I'll ask again. How is balancing the budget an "extremist reactionary" activity? How does that stuff happen?

Yeah, it's all about that balanced budget. Has nothing to do with calling a majority of Americans moochers, asking the President for his birth certificate, comments about legitimate rape, voter I.D. laws, racism, support for idiots like Trump and Palin, attacks on moderates, xenophobia....

Those were just what I could think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure it has everything to do with that CRAZY balanced budget.
To the bolded: Yeah, it is.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

I wonder who will win the battle, moderates or the tea party.

Hmm.

Moderates lost in 08 and 12, got abused by a Community Organizer

Tea Party won a record setting victory in 2010.

Tough call

Scott Brown supported by the Tea Party, won in 09

Scott Brown made a spectacle of rejecting the Tea Party in 2012 (cuz he's like a Moderate) and guess what happened. Take a guess. Right! Lost to a lunatic pretending to have been an Indian!

Yeah. Tough Call

Last edited:

Spending has never been the point of the tea party crowd, it's just their excuse for destruction of the welfare state and our regulatory structure, out of spite I suppose.

How do we ever lose any election to these people?

How?

See why I keep telling you Dems are the Boss Tweed Massive Voter Fraud Party?

The truth hurts doesn't it Frank? After four years of listening to people like you the default position has always been to throw the moochers off the welfare and therefore save me some more taxes. If this isn't your central goal then you have done a lousy job selling whatever it actually is. You people have been some of the most rage filled egocentric jerks that ever formed a political coalition in this country but with few exceptions most people cannot keep up the extreme level of outrage to remain pure. Now you are talking like your party needs more purging when it really needs a return to calm sanity.

Spending has never been the point of the tea party crowd, it's just their excuse for destruction of the welfare state and our regulatory structure, out of spite I suppose.

How do we ever lose any election to these people?

How?

See why I keep telling you Dems are the Boss Tweed Massive Voter Fraud Party?

The truth hurts doesn't it Frank? After four years of listening to people like you the default position has always been to throw the moochers off the welfare and therefore save me some more taxes. If this isn't your central goal then you have done a lousy job selling whatever it actually is. You people have been some of the most rage filled egocentric jerks that ever formed a political coalition in this country but with few exceptions most people cannot keep up the extreme level of outrage to remain pure. Now you are talking like your party needs more purging when it really needs a return to calm sanity.
To the bolded: :lmao:

:thup:

Last edited:

Hmm.

Tough call

Scott Brown supported bu the Tea Party, won in 09

Scott Brown made a spectacle of rejecting the Tea Party in 2012 (cuz he's like a Moderate) and guess what happened. Take a guess. Right! Lost to a lunatic pretending to have been an Indian!

Yeah. Tough Call

I think the issue is, can the tea party win a national election. As of right now, I'd say no. However it'll be interesting to watch if they've taken control of the GOP in 2016, and run a tea partier for POTUS.

The country will be desperate for a GOP president in 2016, so its really theirs to lose.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmm.

Tough call

Yeah. Tough Call

I think the issue is, can the tea party win a national election. As of right now, I'd say no. However it'll be interesting to watch if they've taken control of the GOP in 2016, and run a tea partier for POTUS.

The country will be desperate for a GOP president in 2016, so its really theirs to lose.
What do you think the "tea party" is? I'm curious.

Hmm.

Tough call

Yeah. Tough Call

You'd say no, but you'd be wrong

We probably won't be able to get total control by 2016, but we'll try. Ideally, Republicans like Jake will do little more than clean out ash trays and hand out pre-approved flyers at our convention in 2016

Forum List

Back