Moderate Republicans Totally Fuck themselves

What do you think the "tea party" is? I'm curious.

I think they started as a protest agaisnt government overspending. However the movement as a whole, IMO, got overrun with the more extreme elements of the GOP. They've had issues with well publicized racism in their ranks, as well as backing religious extremists and just plan crazy candidates.

again, we can pretend that's true.

they just happened to be totally silent while shrub raped our treasury.

so, sure... we believe you... we believe in the tooth fairy, too, donchaknow...
Hey, Einstein? Why don't you explain to the rest of us how something that didn't yet exist wasn't protesting something before it was formed?

Dishonest hack.

I think they started as a protest agaisnt government overspending. However the movement as a whole, IMO, got overrun with the more extreme elements of the GOP. They've had issues with well publicized racism in their ranks, as well as backing religious extremists and just plan crazy candidates.

If Shrub raped the treasury, what do you call what Obama's done?
Change?

I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

Moderate ran McCain in 08 and lost

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

Maybe I've been very unfair to you Frank, I thought you were just dim - a dimwit (less than a half wit) - and had been fully and completely brainwashed by FOX News and Rush Limbaugh. In fact, this thread suggests to me that I had failed to rule out that you are a complete idiot and schizophrenic. Mea culpa, I hope you take that first step and acknowledge you have no control of or understanding of reality.

Take care and good luck.

You should have heard Senator DeMint on Mark Levin. Man oh man he is pissed at Boehner. He called in.

And Levin himself is rallying the troops for a full out assault on Boehner for removing these Tea Party conservatives. I love his rants :D

Boehner has got to go. Levine is just rocking against that limp wristed rino.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I can't wait for tonight's show.

Levin has me on permaban from calling into his show so he can go fuck himself

Assault on Boenher? Why snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? What does he think the house can accomplish?

Oh he's not advocating keeping Boehner from what he's doing. He's just keeping the shit the Speaker is doing front and center.

This separates the real conservatives from the Republicans. We are seeing a clear line drawn now.

And it's great because now it's completely out in the open.

Well that's perfect because we need to draw a bright line separating ourselves from the Neo-Marxists and their Moderate Republicans enablers

Yeah, it's all about that balanced budget. Has nothing to do with calling a majority of Americans moochers, asking the President for his birth certificate, comments about legitimate rape, voter I.D. laws, racism, support for idiots like Trump and Palin, attacks on moderates, xenophobia....

Those were just what I could think of off the top of my head, but I'm sure it has everything to do with that CRAZY balanced budget.
To the bolded: Yeah, it is.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

I guess all that other crazy shit I mentioned never happened. All Republicans talked about this election cycle was the budget. Selective memory much?

Yes, we did talk about the budget, know what you assholes talked about, getting more abortions and free shit like free birth control for a damn person who makes 165K per year.. and yes EWE WON

I was wondering how Conservatives could separate ourselves from the moderates who want to enable Obama in his mission to continue to drag down America.

The Moderates just kicked the Conservatives off of the House Budget Committee. That means they too wear the Obama kneepads! OMG! What a gift to us! Thank you for making the distinction so crystal clear! Republican Moderates <3 Obama!!

We ran things ourselves and 2010 and blew the doors off of Dems and Moderate Republicans

Moderate ran things again in 2012, and not surprising, lost again (on a personal note, that and the Dem performance in Madison WI during the Walker recall was why I would not be suckered into any "if Romney wins" bet)

Thank you for an early Christmas gift! We will watch you fuckers drive the economy off the cliff together Barry Thelma and Boehner Louise

Adios, Losers!

Maybe I've been very unfair to you Frank, I thought you were just dim - a dimwit (less than a half wit) - and had been fully and completely brainwashed by FOX News and Rush Limbaugh. In fact, this thread suggests to me that I had failed to rule out that you are a complete idiot and schizophrenic. Mea culpa, I hope you take that first step and acknowledge you have no control of or understanding of reality.

Take care and good luck.

You know how much your opinion means to me

Right.

So, the GOP ruined the tea party. Now, there is little difference between the two, yet you asked which one we would have in 2016?

No, religious and social extremists ruined the tea party and the GOP could go back to their roots and become the more popular party again.

Republican ideals are mainstream ideals, and IMO, are winning ideals. They have just been all talk no action with those ideals... When they aren't too busy rushing around trying to quiet the extremists who can't seem to stop saying stupid shit.
Actually, the GOP, which is now idiotic Blue Dog Dems, did ruin the tea party. The tea party started out with what the GOP used to be - Goldwater Republicans.

I was part of it's beginnings here in DC. Now, I have little, if anything, to do with it.

Adios, Losers!

You should have heard Senator DeMint on Mark Levin. Man oh man he is pissed at Boehner. He called in.

And Levin himself is rallying the troops for a full out assault on Boehner for removing these Tea Party conservatives. I love his rants :D

Boehner has got to go. Levine is just rocking against that limp wristed rino.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I can't wait for tonight's show.

Levin is 'rallying the troops"? LOL!

The election has unhinged Levin. For anyone who's ever listened to Levin BEFORE the election, it may sound as if I somehow meant to say that the approaching election had unhinged Levin. Alas, a comparison of some of Levin's shows both before and after the election would clear up any misunderstanding. Frankly, >I< am not surprised. The man is either the greatest radio performer in history, or he's more than a little nuts. I'm leaning toward the latter explanation.

Levin will probably do more to stoke the flames of a GOP civil war than any other conservative media figure. And frankly, I plan to sit back and enjoy the show.

Levin has me on permaban from calling into his show so he can go fuck himself

Assault on Boenher? Why snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? What does he think the house can accomplish?

Oh he's not advocating keeping Boehner from what he's doing. He's just keeping the shit the Speaker is doing front and center.

This separates the real conservatives from the Republicans. We are seeing a clear line drawn now.

Well that's perfect because we need to draw a bright line separating ourselves from the Neo-Marxists and their Moderate Republicans enablers

You wonder..if they agree with everything liberal....why don't they just proudly proclaim themselves as democrats?

Because the plan is to move the country left...to the left....to the left....

Adios, Losers!

Well, you do have the Tea Party, right?

Adios, Losers!

Take care and good luck.

Well, I won't take back my apology Frank, I was and remain sincere. The more you construct a reality all your own the deeper your illness will entrap you.

Adios, Losers!

How many free minutes you get on the Obamaphone?

You wonder..if they agree with everything liberal....why don't they just proudly proclaim themselves as democrats?

Because the plan is to move the country left...to the left....to the left....

It's all about perspective. You and CrusaderFrank and others on the far far right have lost both Perspective and reality.

Maybe you and Frank should hook up with a very good psychotherapist? It wouldn't hurt, and who knows, you might end up sane.

Take care and good luck.

Well, I won't take back my apology Frank, I was and remain sincere. The more you construct a reality all your own the deeper your illness will entrap you.

No, really, I mean it. You should take your insights and pithy comments and try to use them for the betterment of humanity

Adios, Losers!

Actually the program was started under Bush.... eh who am i trying to kid? Facts will never get in the way of your warped sense of reality.

Adios, Losers!

LOL, I don't have an "Obamaphone", plus it's quite telling that you would perpetrate a myth that has been exposed since 2009. :lol:
Secondly, I not on ANY government benefits, how about you and your cronies? Why did you get so offensive when I referred to the Tea Party? Aren't you a part of the Tea Party or at least an admirer of the Tea Party?

Right.

So, the GOP ruined the tea party. Now, there is little difference between the two, yet you asked which one we would have in 2016?

No, religious and social extremists ruined the tea party and the GOP could go back to their roots and become the more popular party again.

Republican ideals are mainstream ideals, and IMO, are winning ideals. They have just been all talk no action with those ideals... When they aren't too busy rushing around trying to quiet the extremists who can't seem to stop saying stupid shit.
Actually, the GOP, which is now idiotic Blue Dog Dems, did ruin the tea party. The tea party started out with what the GOP used to be - Goldwater Republicans.

I was part of it's beginnings here in DC. Now, I have little, if anything, to do with it.

I'm not sure, but I think it might swing back. I know my sister (a judge) and her sister in law (a judge's wife) are pretty committed to it, and my sis was going to get even MORE into it, if she hadn't won her last election. She's just about as far right as a person can be, as is her husband...so there must be some hope...

What do you think the "tea party" is? I'm curious.

Actually, she is right, Ogre. The Tea Party movement started as Ron Paul's constituency in 2007. About constitutional government, balanced budgets and non-interventionism. However, because it started to gain ground, the republicans became concerned, so it was hijacked and brought into the fold of the neo-con movement. Only it backfired because they brought out the biggest true extremists from the right and in full force. So the Paul constituency moved on to make the Paul Revolution and left these rejects with the republicans. Only siding with them when they happened to have a sane thought. Now it is the beast that the republicans created for themselves and are now trying to fend them off.

They would have done better allowing Paul and his people some space in the party.

Forum List

Back