Mod. Snippet -- The "fake" Begin Quote

How do you know it was an Israeli hate group?

Sounds to me like ones who don't want to see Muslims mix with the 'children of pigs and apes'

The secular, democratic non Apartheid state of Israel:

Israeli Ministry of Education declares:

“intimate relations between Jews and non-Jews threatens the separate identity.”

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish romance from schools for 'threatening Jewish identity' - Israel News

Of course there's nothing racist about anything here:

View attachment 59310

Also read up on a woman named Barbara Lerner Spectre about what that odious creature has to say about 'um forcing Multiculturalism on Europa, she totally is a piece of work. She's squatting in Sweden, not that she's Swedish or European mind you, she just thinks she has some sort of right to demand the destruction of the ethnic European peoples.

Now there's a classic misquote.. Never said by Begin.. Attributed to OTHER sources..
Begin Center Diary: Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By Menachem Begin

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

I gave your request to our director of information and content and after some thorough research, I have the following for you:

First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin.

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.

Not surprised that you are that fond of it. Fabricated as it is.. But I AM surprised if I am the 1st person to point this out to you. And would be further shocked if you didn't have the integrity to not use it again...

There is an industry that fabricates denials of embarrassing Zionist quotes. Using the Begin Center and CAMERA as the investigator is naive and does not convince anyone. Begin, a murderous terrorist and leader of Irgun, could have easily made the statement in question.

You're a hard case there Monte.. Howz about I strip all this quote nonsense out of here and you and the neo nazis and I can go flail on it in another thread??

You did note that I said that from the man's history, he "could" have made the statement. I am not passing judgement on whether he did or not.

I do know that there is a well-funded and powerful Hasbara denial industry that makes it unclear what is true and what is not true with respect to what the Zionists said or did not say. Which is exactly what the goal of that industry is.

For example, if there were not the actual scans of the newspaper article in the NYT about the Zionist intent to colonize Palestine in 1899 quoting the ZIonists, you can be sure that CAMERA and others would have sites denying that it was a true quote.

Lies and deceit are the bread and butter of racism

Lies and deceit are what the Hasbara is all about. And, Israelis survive through lies, deceit and racism. After all, the motto of Mossad is:

"By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt do War"

Lies and deceit are what the Hasbara is all about. And, Israelis survive through lies, deceit and racism. After all, the motto of Mossad is:

It would appear that lies are the basis for your hatred

Motto[edit]
Mossad's former motto, be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war" (NRSV). The motto was later changed to another Proverbs passage: be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎, Proverbs 11:14). This is translated by NRSV as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

End Quote

Israel bans novel on Arab-Jewish romance from schools for 'threatening Jewish identity' - Israel News

View attachment 59310

Also read up on a woman named Barbara Lerner Spectre about what that odious creature has to say about 'um forcing Multiculturalism on Europa, she totally is a piece of work. She's squatting in Sweden, not that she's Swedish or European mind you, she just thinks she has some sort of right to demand the destruction of the ethnic European peoples.

Now there's a classic misquote.. Never said by Begin.. Attributed to OTHER sources..

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

I gave your request to our director of information and content and after some thorough research, I have the following for you:

First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin.

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.

Not surprised that you are that fond of it. Fabricated as it is.. But I AM surprised if I am the 1st person to point this out to you. And would be further shocked if you didn't have the integrity to not use it again...

There is an industry that fabricates denials of embarrassing Zionist quotes. Using the Begin Center and CAMERA as the investigator is naive and does not convince anyone. Begin, a murderous terrorist and leader of Irgun, could have easily made the statement in question.

You're a hard case there Monte.. Howz about I strip all this quote nonsense out of here and you and the neo nazis and I can go flail on it in another thread??

You did note that I said that from the man's history, he "could" have made the statement. I am not passing judgement on whether he did or not.

I do know that there is a well-funded and powerful Hasbara denial industry that makes it unclear what is true and what is not true with respect to what the Zionists said or did not say. Which is exactly what the goal of that industry is.

For example, if there were not the actual scans of the newspaper article in the NYT about the Zionist intent to colonize Palestine in 1899 quoting the ZIonists, you can be sure that CAMERA and others would have sites denying that it was a true quote.
That was quite the monumental stuttering and mumbling to defend a toothless claim, long on bluster and ignorance and short on fact.

Typical Monty'ism.

Motto[edit]
Mossad's former motto, be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh (Hebrew: בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה‎) is a quote from the Bible (Proverbs 24:6): "For by wise guidance you can wage your war" (NRSV). The motto was later changed to another Proverbs passage: be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts (Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎, Proverbs 11:14). This is translated by NRSV as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety."

End Quote

This is an example of the denial industry. Just take the old motto you quote בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה and run it through Google translate. You will see who the liar is. You are so easy.

Motto[edit]

End Quote

This is an example of the denial industry. Just take the old motto you quote בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה and run it through Google translate. You will see who the liar is. You are so easy.

"The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem".

Run the above through islamo-translate. It will return: Death Cult.

Motto[edit]

End Quote

And once again you are so wrong

The exact translation of the older motto reads

Deceit is essential in warfare.

However that isn't exactly a great translation due to linguistic difficulties

see

(KudoZ) Hebrew to English translation of בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה ,: For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war

Which much more closely follows the majority of translations

see

Proverbs 24:6 Surely you need guidance to wage war, and ...

C) Jews don't consider themselves a separate race and don't teach their kids that Jews are a separate race.

Ouch.... You aren't going to be very popular amongst the zionuts with comments like that ;-)

I'm already blackballed from the fraternity pretty much. But I DID teach Sunday School while I was attending college. And I know what we told little Jewish kids about Judaism and race.. Now --- could be different in the Orthodox schools -- but it's highly unlikely that Begin as a head of state would have gone out on such small limb in front of the world and NO ONE heard the limb crack.

Far as I know --- the only folks THAT fixated on race are nazis and leftist Democrats.. :badgrin:

Motto[edit]

End Quote

Now look what you've done. Paraphrasing the movie script from Jaws -- "we're gonna need a bigger thread".. :eusa_angel:

C) Jews don't consider themselves a separate race and don't teach their kids that Jews are a separate race.

Ouch.... You aren't going to be very popular amongst the zionuts with comments like that ;-)

I'm already blackballed from the fraternity pretty much. But I DID teach Sunday School while I was attending college. And I know what we told little Jewish kids about Judaism and race.. Now --- could be different in the Orthodox schools -- but it's highly unlikely that Begin as a head of state would have gone out on such small limb in front of the world and NO ONE heard the limb crack.

Far as I know --- the only folks THAT fixated on race are nazis and leftist Democrats.. :badgrin:

"Israel’s Education Ministry has disqualified a novel that describes a love story between an Israeli woman and a Palestinian man from use by high schools around the country.

View attachment 59310

This was our reply:

Dear S_____,

So the only evidence you have is that "he could have made them" and then try to derail the topic to "colonizing" bullshit once again? Ha ha ha ha. OMG.

Well knowing jews and their ways בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה translates to Deceit is essential in every day life with goyim - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning; Psalm 137:5 Commentaries: If I forget you, O Jerusalem, May my right hand forget her skill.
I don't see what that Biblical verse proves re the Begin fake quote, other than Jerusalem aka Zion has been holy to the Jewish people for the last 4000 years. You guys need to make up your minds.

Last edited:

"Israel’s Education Ministry has disqualified a novel that describes a love story between an Israeli woman and a Palestinian man from use by high schools around the country.

You're in the wrong thread I think Monte.. :uhoh3: You need a map???

You mentioned that a fixation on race is only a Nazi or a "leftist Democrat" phenomena, I just provided a fact that, it appears Israelis have a similar fixation on "separate identity". Unless you posted on the wrong thread, I am not on the wrong thread.

You mentioned that a fixation on race is only a Nazi or a "leftist Democrat" phenomena, I just provided a fact that, it appears Israelis have a similar fixation on "separate identity". Unless you posted on the wrong thread, I am not on the wrong thread.

Well you know damn well that your post info pertains exactly to the thread from which I ripped this separate argument. And the post and THAT THREAD -- have nothing to do race.. Master or otherwise.

I take it that you TRIED to find any significant validation of that "Begin quote" and failed then.. Right? But yet --- you insist it's the Jew's fault that no trace of it exists -- or insist that Begin "COULD" have said it. THAT'S the problem I'm trying to understand in this thread. Why you folks who SAY they are not Jew haters would do such a thing..

Why do you stick your neck out to even TRY to defend something as silly as that quote? Or start wailing about Hasbara (along with the Jewish deceit comments from your comrade)? There's plenty to argue about. Resolve the silly stuff and move on..

Well you know damn well that your post info pertains exactly to the thread from which I ripped this separate argument. And the post and THAT THREAD -- have nothing to do race.. Master or otherwise.

I take it that you TRIED to find any significant validation of that "Begin quote" and failed then.. Right? But yet --- you insist it's the Jew's fault that no trace of it exists -- or insist that Begin "COULD" have said it. THAT'S the problem I'm trying to understand in this thread. Why you folks who SAY they are not Jew haters would do such a thing..

Why do you stick your neck out to even TRY to defend something as silly as that quote? Or start wailing about Hasbara (along with the Jewish deceit comments from your comrade)? There's plenty to argue about. Resolve the silly stuff and move on..

No, I did not look into the quote at all. I have found that the Hasbara makes it impossible to confirm anything that portrays Israel in a negative fashion. So I don't try to confirm things like quotes that may have been uttered in Hebrew. Just like the Mossad motto, in which "deceit" was, in fact what it said. But beyond WIKI, which confirmed the veracity of the what I stated, you had to take the Hebrew from the Mossad badge and put it through Google translate to get the word deceit. All the Hasbara nonsense claimed all sorts of other words. The original Mossad quote does include "deceit". So get off your high horse.

"The images from Dubai follow the biblical injunction (and the Mossad's old motto):"By way of deception thou shalt make war." The agency's job, its website explains more prosaically, is to "collect information, analyse intelligence and perform special covert operations beyond [Israel's] borders."

The truth about the Mossad

"The images from Dubai follow the biblical injunction (and the Mossad's old motto):"By way of deception thou shalt make war." The agency's job, its website explains more prosaically, is to "collect information, analyse intelligence and perform special covert operations beyond [Israel's] borders."

The truth about the Mossad

Are you now trying for a Conspiracy Forum thread? Interesting.. Did you just imply the Mossad burnt that Hotel in Dubai on NYears Eve???

Forum List

Back