Mobile Alabama LEO shot and killed.

48408387_1910763329036622_617704167900708864_n.jpg

To shoot a hawk at 100 yards before he flies away?

with footage.

I would never do anything like that, but I'll bet my mom would try to help me cover it up if she could. Mothers sometimes run you nuts, but many will do anything to help their kids, even if they are hurt by it.

You try to justify the most stupid things with the most stupid arguments.

In this case...it's not an argument....it's a dumbassed opinion.

I didn't try to justify anything. I just pointed out what can reasonably be expected to happen.

There is nothing reasonable about a mother protecting her children from the consequences of their actions.

As many cops have told me.....

The difference between now and twenty years ago.....

Twenty years ago...a kid got in trouble with the law...he's say....beat me....jail me.....mace me....just don't call my parents.

Today.....a kid will say.....go ahead and call them....you'll be sorry. And many times dear old mom would say (even though the kid was caught red-handed and admitted to it) "Not my Billy".

Moron.

I would never do anything like that, but I'll bet my mom would try to help me cover it up if she could. Mothers sometimes run you nuts, but many will do anything to help their kids, even if they are hurt by it.

I didn't try to justify anything. I just pointed out what can reasonably be expected to happen.

There is nothing reasonable about a mother protecting her children from the consequences of their actions.

Twenty years ago...a kid got in trouble with the law...he's say....beat me....jail me.....mace me....just don't call my parents.

Today.....a kid will say.....go ahead and call them....you'll be sorry. And many times dear old mom would say (even though the kid was caught red-handed and admitted to it) "Not my Billy".

Moron.

My parents did the same when I was a kid. I didn't mind a couple swats with a paddle for talking in class, just please don't call my parents. Killing a cop is not talking in class. I'm not saying it is correct for a mother to try to protect her child in extreme circumstances such as this. I'm just saying it is not uncommon, and in many cases, to be expected.

I’m sure he is an illegal alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, because if his name is Perez he couldn’t possibly be an American citizen or anything........

He is a piece of shit regardless. He is not illegal but you look at his picture I New he was Hispanic. I didn’t need to see his name. 30 plus years in law enforcement, intel, counter terrorism, Executive and Dignitary Protection as well as international security. Common sense has kept me alive all this time and continues too. Oh well he’s not an illegal but he is a piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moron.

My parents did the same when I was a kid. I didn't mind a couple swats with a paddle for talking in class, just please don't call my parents. Killing a cop is not talking in class. I'm not saying it is correct for a mother to try to protect her child in extreme circumstances such as this. I'm just saying it is not uncommon, and in many cases, to be expected.

The only thing I expect is respect for the law and for this mother to be spending some time in the slammer.

Forum List

Back