Mobile Alabama LEO shot and killed.

Joann Stubbs

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2018
A Mobile Alabama LEO was shot and killed today (sun) while attempting to arrest Marco Perez, is in custody, It is unknown what the arrest was about at this time. Just found out that he was doing a follow up investigation at the time of the shooting. I will edit anything else that come up .

It is now reported the suspect was wanted by Mobile police for property theft and for allegedly filing a false police report. The 19-year-old was also reportedly sought by federal authorities for probation revocation.

I’m sure he is an illegal alien.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not, this happened in Alabama. If he were illegal, it would probably have been part of the story

plus, his mom tried to help him cover up the crime and has herself been charged

the fact that his mom is part of the story leads me to believe he is not an illegal alien, but I could be wrong

How many 19 year olds do you know have federal officials looking for him?

I would never do anything like that, but I'll bet my mom would try to help me cover it up if she could. Mothers sometimes run you nuts, but many will do anything to help their kids, even if they are hurt by it.

I would never do anything like that, but I'll bet my mom would try to help me cover it up if she could. Mothers sometimes run you nuts, but many will do anything to help their kids, even if they are hurt by it.
your mom would help you evade the law if you murdered a cop?

48408387_1910763329036622_617704167900708864_n.jpg

Again, I have never, and probably will never have any problems with the law, but I think she would convince herself it was self defense, and try to protect me any way she could.

Again, I have never, and probably will never have any problems with the law, but I think she would convince herself it was self defense, and try to protect me any way she could.
Ok,that's a decent answer

Here is the mom

I'm even more sure that this kid ain't illegal

Screenshot-2019-01-20-19-57-49-2.png

Here is the mom

The son looks nothing like her. Had to be a Hispanic father. Just looking at the picture tells you the kid had no chance to be normal. I hope Alabama has the Death Penalty.

Here is the mom

The kid doesn't even really look Hispanic. You can kinda see it once you know his last name is Perez, but otherwise wouldn't think twice about it.

You try to justify the most stupid things with the most stupid arguments.

In this case...it's not an argument....it's a dumbassed opinion.

Here is the mom

The kid doesn't even really look Hispanic. You can kinda see it once you know his last name is Perez, but otherwise wouldn't think twice about it.

I’m Italian. He looks his panic. Believe me.

Here is the mom

I’m Italian. He looks his panic. Believe me.

If you just showed me his photo, I would say Hispanic all the way. His features give it away.

You try to justify the most stupid things with the most stupid arguments.

In this case...it's not an argument....it's a dumbassed opinion.

I didn't try to justify anything. I just pointed out what can reasonably be expected to happen.

Forum List

Back