Mmmmm...Hamm's

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm drinking some Hamm's tonight while the wife and I are grilling burgers. I haven't drank this shit since 1978, it still tastes as bad as it did back then. But I don't care as long as I get a buzz off it.

hamms.jpg

Now for some Indian rain dance action...

I'm drinking some Hamm's tonight while the wife and I are grilling burgers. I haven't drank this shit since 1978, it still tastes as bad as it did back then. But I don't care as long as I get a buzz off it.

View attachment 788103

Now for some Indian rain dance action...

Lol.
Love the little native dude.

You can almost hear the manbuns of Progressives tightening in rage as they see that (now deemed racist) display of cultural appropriation.

Lol.
Love the little native dude.

You can almost hear the manbuns of Progressives tightening in rage as they see that (now deemed racist) display of cultural appropriation.

At least the little Indian dude wasn't dressed up like a squaw.

There are ten bazillion craft beer breweries in this states. If I wanted to drink fag juice, I wouldn't have bought Hamm's.

:laughing0301:

You need not buy craft brews to get away from shitty beers. There are some very good mass produced brews worthy of your money...

You need not buy craft brews to get away from shitty beers. There are some very good mass produced brews worthy of your money...

$3.50 for a 4-pack of 16 ounce cans?

My parents and uncle used to drink that shit.
Probably because we live in the land of sky blue waters.
It was midwestern beer all the way.
Started in St. Paul, MN. 1865.

It's good to know Minnesota isn't all fags, antifa, and Somalians. But I still have to unload my weapon and put it in the trunk when I cross the state line, the assholes don't honor Wisconsin's concealed carry permit.

It's good to know Minnesota isn't all fags, antifa, and Somalians. But I still have to unload my weapon and put it in the trunk when I cross the state line, the assholes don't honor Wisconsin's concealed carry permit.
I bailed on the Twin Shitties long ago and live out in northern exurbia where the Trump flags fly and the standard vehicle is a 4x4.
40 miles out and it is an entirely different world.

Lol.
We are camping in northern Wisconsin and an old buddy of mine in the next site brought Hamms to drink for the weekend.

Guess you can still get it.

Forum List

Back