MMA fighter Josh Samman dies age 28 after being in coma for a week

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
MMA fighter Josh Samman dies age 28 after being in coma for a week - Full story and photos
What a sad day this is :(
14572963_1098230453606652_195541155209375115_n-640x4802.jpg

Sad, the guy had drug problems, cleaned up, his girlfriend died, he could never get over it, and then overdosed with his buddy.

• Banned
Sad, the guy had drug problems, cleaned up, his girlfriend died, he could never get over it, and then overdosed with his buddy.
yeah and he spent a week in a coma too :( Life is so unfair

I have known more than a few fighters who have ended up on drugs. It's unfortunate.

I have known more than a few fighters who have ended up on drugs. It's unfortunate.

I know he isn't MMA, but look at Fury. The guy admits to being a coke head. I think a great deal of it comes from a few things. Three things that fighters deal with that cause depression type symptoms include, head trauma, spikes in testosterone that dips over time, and the steady decline of physical abilities. So with those things causing depression, the fighters then look for outlets that often lead to addiction.

• Banned
yeah lots of professional athletes use drugs. Some use it with no consequences, others are unfortunate to die or get seriously ill with it

• Banned

Forum List

Back