MLK Is Rolling In His Grave

The OP would do good to keep kings name out of his mouth. The fact these blacks are on fox shows that the video is too stupid to waste time watching.

The OP would do good to keep kings name out of his mouth. The fact these blacks are on fox shows that the video is too stupid to waste time watching.

First of all I'm a she and not a he. Second of all MLK was all about equality and you really should catch up on your history and watch the video before you let idiotic things come out of your mouth. :rolleyes:

Well, you are not getting it. So let's work together to be separate but equal.
We will get what we are owed or it will be taken out of Americas hide by natural disasters and wasting diseases. You do not defy spiritual law.

First of all I'm a she and not a he. Second of all MLK was all about equality and you really should catch up on your history and watch the video before you let idiotic things come out of your mouth. :rolleyes:
I don't give a damn about your gender,

Nor do I need to watch a video of black people on fox news to know that its something ridiculous used to promote a right wing narrative of how blacks are racists and whites aren't. . It gets old reading white people trying to tell everybody about King. So instead of bringing your misguided version of King into this, perhaps you start using King when you talk about voter suppression and methods used by white racists instead of trying to use king in a case where a black principal does somerthing, or when ayone black calls out or protests white racism.. If you can't do that, it behooves you to keep kings name out of your mouth.

How about you racists bring back the money you owe us?
No one owes you a fucking dime, lawn jockey. You've never been a slave, other than a slave and pawn for your commie masters.

I don't give a damn about your gender,

Nor do I need to watch a video of black people on fox news to know that its something ridiculous used to promote a right wing narrative of how blacks are racists and whites aren't. . It gets old reading white people trying to tell everybody about King. So instead of bringing your misguided version of King into this, perhaps you start using King when you talk about voter suppression and methods used by white racists instead of trying to use king in a case where a black principal does somerthing, or when ayone black calls out or protests white racism.. If you can't do that, it behooves you to keep kings name out of your mouth.
You're exactly the kind of race hustler that MLK disdained. I was there, so I know. You're the problem.

Forum List

Back