Mittens trying to convince GObP he can win

I am guessing that there will be an election in 2012. Say around November.

Between now and then, we will get the chance to see just how much Mitt R. can sell himself against Mr. I-Saved-Us-From-Depression. And then the American public will get to see both sides roll out a platform....

Only in Obama's case...he's had four years and pretty much screwed just about everything up you can.

Mitt has to get past Santorum igniting the whacko side of the Social Conservative Branch.

They will both work hard.

wow luddy really know politics, a dead even race is waaaaaay too far back for the republicans to come from, yep never happened.

Yikes. I'm sorry to learn about your recent awakening from a coma.

Would some kind and patient Lefty please inform Luddy about the results of the 2010 elections. It would sound boastful coming from me.

:razz:

I'm not interested in whether he can win. I don't want him to win.

Just 49 percent of homeowners in America now believe their home is worth more than they paid for it.
Rasmussen Reports has asked that question for years, and it has never before fallen below the 50 percent mark. This represents a sea change in personal finances that challenges core assumptions about the way our economy works.

Most Americans were brought up to believe the cornerstone of good financial planning was to buy a home, pay the mortgage on time and watch the equity grow. That doesn't work at a time when home values are declining.

Economists measure the lost equity in housing to be in the trillions of dollars. But the impact on individual families is even greater. Consider this: Four years ago, 80 percent of homeowners thought their home was worth more than they paid for it. That number fell to 62 percent last fall and 49 percent today.

Yes, we know....Blame it on Bush.

Ten years from now.....Blame it on Bush.....

You can bet that when Romney gets in in 2013 it gonna all be about blaming BHO for a lot of stuff.

The only difference is that Romney will do something about the mess.

Forum List

Back