Mittens town hall in Ohio

dumb ass.. Obama said EXACTLY that...

The American Spectator : No, You Can't!
Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

I edited nothing. Those are his exact words, in order.

dumb ass.
A perfect example of what worthless LYING scun CON$ervoFascists are. You edited out what he said in the sentences before your dishonestly edited quote which made it clear he was talking about roads and bridges, and then you lied about not editing it. CON$ervoFascists are SHAMELESS worthless lying scum.

Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

dumb ass.
A perfect example of what worthless LYING scun CON$ervoFascists are. You edited out what he said in the sentences before your dishonestly edited quote which made it clear he was talking about roads and bridges, and then you lied about not editing it. CON$ervoFascists are SHAMELESS worthless lying scum.

So, not copying and pasting EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WORD IN A SPEECH, is editing out. Got it.

You're such a moron, it's a wonder you can function in modern society.

You want context, try the link I posted. You want copyright infringement, go someplace else, dipshit.

dumb ass.
Here are your MessiahRushie's exact words. in order.
:asshole:

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

In one particularly unfortunate line, Obama said, "If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
"America sucks"
- Rush Limbaugh

I am not Rush Limbaugh, so I have no idea why you think a quote from him is an appropriate response to my post.

Anyway, here's some context form the article I linked to...

Yet on another level, the president's little lesson is self-evidently absurd. Lots of people attend public schools and have teachers. Very few people become Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. Everybody uses the roads and bridges the factory owner uses to bring his products to market. But not everyone builds a factory.

The tax dollars that paid for those roads, bridges, schools, and teachers didn't just come from "someone else" or the "rest of us." They came from the innovators, the factory owners, and the entrepreneurs too.

dumb ass.

dumb ass.

"We are racists, sexists, bigots, homophobes. We discriminate against people who worship differently than we do, have skin color different from ours, and we have not always behaved properly in the world. And we torture."
- Rush Limbaugh

calling Rush my savior is proof you never have payed attention to any posts I've made. I have repeatedly referred to him as 'the fat blowhard'. But hey, if thinking he is my savior lets you sleep at night, more power to you... dumb ass.

He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

Well of course damn near everyone stood up and waved pre-made signs -- because he had them all bussed in.

He can't even tell the truth about that.

Again, WHY do rw's put up with these lies from Mittens?

C'mon, rw's, just answer the question. Don't try to deflect with demands for Obama's grade school attendance record. Just once, defend your own candidate.

I dare you.

You should ask him to apologize to Obama! :lol:

So, not copying and pasting EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WORD IN A SPEECH, is editing out. Got it.

Removing the preceding sentence to change the meaning of a quote is indeed "editing out" the relevant context.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that."

Obama didn't say business owners didn't build their businesses, he said they didn't single-handedly build the "unbelievable American system" that makes our incredible economy possible. And in case you're still wondering what the point is, luckily his next sentence touched on that:

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own."

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

Well of course damn near everyone stood up and waved pre-made signs -- because he had them all bussed in.

C'mon, rw's, just answer the question. Don't try to deflect with demands for Obama's grade school attendance record. Just once, defend your own candidate.

I dare you.

Because it's not a lie and Obama very specifically did say that. In fact, it's almost a direct quote.

Removing the preceding sentence to change the meaning of a quote is indeed "editing out" the relevant context.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that."

Obama didn't say business owners didn't build their businesses, he said they didn't single-handedly build the "unbelievable American system" that makes our incredible economy possible. And in case you're still wondering what the point is, luckily his next sentence touched on that:

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own."

The preceding quote doesnt change what he said in the least.

The preceding quote doesnt change what he said in the least.

Mmhmm. Best to include it in future renditions then, perhaps.

dumb ass.

You mean like how you leave out the sentences before and after every Rush Limbaugh quote you post out of context?

Like that?

:lol:

Idiot....

dumb ass.

- Rush Limbaugh

dumb ass.

You mean like how you leave out the sentences before and after every Rush Limbaugh quote you post out of context?

Like that?

Idiot....
I have never quoted your MessiahRushie out of context other than in this thread to teach your fellow traveler a lesson. You habitually accuse me of doing what your MessiahRushie does but you have never been able to give a single example.

Last edited:

I dare you.

I call bullshit.

Just saw a clip of him asking who owns a business.

Strange, I didn't see a single sign.

How about a link/video
:eusa_hand:

dumb ass.

- Rush Limbaugh

Like that?

Idiot....
I have never quoted your MessiahRushie out of context other than in this thread to teach your fellow traveler a lesson. You habitually accuse me of doing what your MessiahRushie does but you have never been able to give a single example.

You lying fuckstain...

A quick search (which is all your pathetic Limbaugh-Stalking is worth) and I came up with several out of context posts from you....

Here's THREE examples, douchenozzle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5641221-post117.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5561596-post147.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/5546688-post59.html

He contradicted himself with the first line.

But I guess the meme now is..yes..enterpreneurs had help building businesses but they paid for it.

Really?

They paid for over 200 years of building infrastructure?

omg, not THIS again

- Rush Limbaugh

Like that?

Idiot....

You lying fuckstain...

A quick search (which is all your pathetic Limbaugh-Stalking is worth) and I came up with several out of context posts from you....

Not one of them is out of context, and proven by the fact that you could not give a different context for a single one of them.
Thank you, try again.

You lying fuckstain...

Not one of them is out of context, and proven by the fact that you could not give a different context for a single one of them.
Thank you, try again.

They're ALL out of context, you dumbfuck... Every single one was an out of context post of a Rush Limbaugh quote...

Do you even know what "context" means? No, obviously not...

Your teachers should be embarrassed....

Forum List

Back