Mittens town hall in Ohio

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

Well of course damn near everyone stood up and waved pre-made signs -- because he had them all bussed in.

He can't even tell the truth about that.

Again, WHY do rw's put up with these lies from Mittens?

C'mon, rw's, just answer the question. Don't try to deflect with demands for Obama's grade school attendance record. Just once, defend your own candidate.

I dare you.

what do you really care?

According to you he got absolutely no chance,pull the bunched up panties out of your ass and chill.

He's telling the same lie about Obama, that the prez said "you didn't build your own business". WHY do rw's put up with lies from this jerk?

Sounds like the truth to me.

He also asked the crowd if there were any (*wink*wink*) business owners in the crowd.

There's lot of small business owners out there. And if you're a small business owner, you probably don;t like how Obama thinks you're what's wrong with America.

He can't even tell the truth about that.

Frankly, I'm a little upset how truthful Mitt has been. It would make it fun if he was able to lie as much as Obama but he's got more class than that.

He contradicted himself with the first line.

But I guess the meme now is..yes..enterpreneurs had help building businesses but they paid for it.

Really?

They paid for over 200 years of building infrastructure?

tehy will just pretend the facts are not there.

they are broken in the head and morals department.

good thing is no sane person would fall for this line of bullshit if they have the facts.

The facts are on Obamas side and he is begining to make the case.

i think he saved all the explaining right up until this time so that people would listen to both sides and would not be able to resist the wall of facts he has on his side

Last edited:

I dare you.

Well asshole we don't have a problem with Romney saying that because Obama did say “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that".

Obama gaffes again and you don't expect the other side to jump all over it?

dumb ass.. Obama said EXACTLY that...

The American Spectator : No, You Can't!
In one particularly unfortunate line, Obama said, "If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

dumb ass.. Obama said EXACTLY that...

The American Spectator : No, You Can't!
In one particularly unfortunate line, Obama said, "If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."
Funny how the same worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists who always bitch that THEY are being taken out of context, always take everyone else out of context. If you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you woulds know that Obama was talking about roads and bridges. But then again if you didn't dishonestly edit the quote you couldn't be a worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist.

I edited nothing. Those are his exact words, in order.

dumb ass.

Forum List

Back