Mittens not the only flip-flopper

I wonder how much Willard and/or Koch's are paying shamu to state that?

I really get tired of reading shit like this. Do you have even the slightest bit of proof or reason to believe that anyone is paying anyone else to do anything? Or do you just enjoy spewing hate all day long?

You hate republicans and everyone associated with them? Fine, don't vote for them. But do you think you're changing any minds by blabbing out unsubstantiated claims and hateful rhetoric? Or is it that you love that "high-five" you get from other party hacks?

You're just as bad as the republicans you claim to hate, you just lean the other way.

I could have written that verbatim to the neocons on this board.

I have. I get the same response I do from liberals. When I say it to democrats, that must mean I'm a republican hack. When I say it to republicans, that must mean I'm a democrat hack.

Is it really that hard for people to understand that I hate both parties equally?

This could have been a great thread.

^5 people, for staying on topic and not allowing the OP to devolve in an insult fest!

/sarcasm

This could have been a great thread.

^5 people, for staying on topic and not allowing the OP to devolve in an insult fest!

/sarcasm

The position of politicians is a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Bush was constantly attacked because he wouldn't change his mind, he was stubborn.

There are times when it's appropriate though. Romney has changed his mind so many times that it's hard to tell where he stands on anything.

I have to believe StaphInfection meant Gluttonous.

For the misinformed, Stephanie was parroting huggy. Not in plumage, hopefully, but in word selection. It is huggy who's intent should be examined.

By the way, I went and saw the Hot Flashes with my perverted great uncle last weekend. We're you in that chorus line?

For the misinformed, Stephanie was parroting huggy. Not in plumage, hopefully, but in word selection. It is huggy who's intent should be examined.

By the way, I went and saw the Hot Flashes with my perverted great uncle last weekend. We're you in that chorus line?

That would have been hysterical, were it not for the errant apostrophe.

Norly.

Christie is a glutenous thug. A moron like that wouldn't be able to get himself elected dog catcher in Washington state. With his personality he would have a difficult time getting any job at all. Big mouth bullies don't go very far in my neck of the woods.

or on an internet board?

Christie is a glutenous thug. A moron like that wouldn't be able to get himself elected dog catcher in Washington state. With his personality he would have a difficult time getting any job at all. Big mouth bullies don't go very far in my neck of the woods.

or on an internet board?

Hey!

Hey!!!

Diaper Boy INVENTED internet message boards, man...

That would have been hysterical, were it not for the errant apostrophe.

Norly.
You are a peach, cupcake. A peach whose hair has grown all the way to the pits , but a peach nonetheless. Let's hug it out, baby. But no funny business....

Chris Christie: I'd consider being on GOP ticket - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

(CBS News) Amid speculation that he could be tapped to join the Republican ticket with presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, the outspoken New Jersey governor who inspired some presidential speculation of his own last year, is allowing that he'd be open to the job if called.

"This is an election with one voter, Mitt Romney. He gets to decide who he thinks should be the vice president of the United States," Christie said in a Tuesday interview with CNBC. "I love being governor of New Jersey, you can tell. But the fact is, if Gov. Romney picks up the phone and calls, you have to answer the call and listen at least."

Christie, who just yesterday called a reporter an "idiot" for asking an off-topic question, was for months considered a possible presidential candidate himself, despite his insistence that he had no intentions of running.

Surprise!!!!

but is it a...Big McLarge Huge surprise?:eek:

I remember a certain VP saying Obama was too inexperienced to be president while running against him. Christie's "flip flop" is really nothing in comparison to Biden's.

Forum List

Back