Mittens not the only flip-flopper

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Chris Christie: I'd consider being on GOP ticket - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

(CBS News) Amid speculation that he could be tapped to join the Republican ticket with presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, the outspoken New Jersey governor who inspired some presidential speculation of his own last year, is allowing that he'd be open to the job if called.

"This is an election with one voter, Mitt Romney. He gets to decide who he thinks should be the vice president of the United States," Christie said in a Tuesday interview with CNBC. "I love being governor of New Jersey, you can tell. But the fact is, if Gov. Romney picks up the phone and calls, you have to answer the call and listen at least."

Christie, who just yesterday called a reporter an "idiot" for asking an off-topic question, was for months considered a possible presidential candidate himself, despite his insistence that he had no intentions of running.

Surprise!!!!

Yeah, there's this guy too.

obama_confused_AP.jpg

Christie is a glutenous thug. A moron like that wouldn't be able to get himself elected dog catcher in Washington state. With his personality he would have a difficult time getting any job at all. Big mouth bullies don't go very far in my neck of the woods.

Christie is a glutenous thug. A moron like that wouldn't be able to get himself elected dog catcher in Washington state. With his personality he would have a difficult time getting any job at all. Big mouth bullies don't go very far in my neck of the woods.

oh good, then I guess we can start saying Obama is a, black thug

Start? You are a funny one Stefunny!

He is using the word "glutenous" as a pejorative term to describe Christie.

Does this mean you see the word "black" as a pejorative term?

So Christie flip flopping now makes Obama's okay?

That's the logical fallacy called appeal to hypocrisy.

And why does was believing you can suddenly use that as a pejorative make you feel good?

Does the same go for big mouthed pansies? How far have you gone, huggy? Hell, you are an aged fuck with pat benatar hair that can't even afford 20k to fix up a boat. Perhaps you are an expert, nay, a spokesperson, for all those that "don't go very far in your neck of the woods". By the way. Your plumage is bad ass. That feathering job is first rate. Grow it a little longer in the back, and people will mistake you for a man. Or a lesbian. Or possibly a worn out Joan Jett. Peace, bitchtits.:clap2:

Last edited:
And why does was believing you can suddenly use that as a pejorative make you feel good?

stop babbling, it was a FIGURE of speech, just like glutenous
good gawd

No Stefunny. It is not just like glutenous. The fact that you cannot see the difference speaks * volumes about your thinking proccess..

* OK not volumes.. I doubt you think volumes. :lol:

I wonder how much Willard and/or Koch's are paying shamu to state that?

I really get tired of reading shit like this. Do you have even the slightest bit of proof or reason to believe that anyone is paying anyone else to do anything? Or do you just enjoy spewing hate all day long?

You hate republicans and everyone associated with them? Fine, don't vote for them. But do you think you're changing any minds by blabbing out unsubstantiated claims and hateful rhetoric? Or is it that you love that "high-five" you get from other party hacks?

You're just as bad as the republicans you claim to hate, you just lean the other way.

I wonder how much Willard and/or Koch's are paying shamu to state that?

I really get tired of reading shit like this. Do you have even the slightest bit of proof or reason to believe that anyone is paying anyone else to do anything? Or do you just enjoy spewing hate all day long?

You hate republicans and everyone associated with them? Fine, don't vote for them. But do you think you're changing any minds by blabbing out unsubstantiated claims and hateful rhetoric? Or is it that you love that "high-five" you get from other party hacks?

You're just as bad as the republicans you claim to hate, you just lean the other way.

I could have written that verbatim to the neocons on this board.

Forum List

Back