Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?

Keeping the bar below sea level as always huh Chris?

:lol:

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Wake up, you skipped reality... That hollow sound inside your head should be the first clue, but oh well...[/SIZE][/FONT]

What is not true about the failed Bush administration. I don't think Obama has done well, but we all know that the Bushies failed the American people and the American dream.

Still, you won't come down off of your silly esoteric theory and give us an example of how your silly pipedream government would actually work - factoring in the vagrancies of human nature, of course.

Here is an idea. Why don't you stop with the Rodney Dangerfield one-liners and give us some substance. Out of all the posts that I've read of yours and I still don't know a dam thing about what you stand for. All you stand for is summed up in the FOX news commentators reading points. You don't really have an opinion because you are waiting for the commentators to tell you what to think next.

You still don't even know what a libertarian is. After all the debating you can't even understand it yet let alone debate it for what it is.

And let me sum up your "human nature" argument for those that aren't familiar with SniperFires argument against limited government, he thinks that it will not work because "human nature" won't let it. To which I say, no form of government will work, if you factor in "human nature", so it is quite the moot point.

Once again, you have been called out to tell us how that pretend system of governing inside your head would actually work, and you elect to punt.

But at least this time you admitted whatever your system is, it certainly won't work.

:lol:

How does someone getting a tax break for living together "infringe on your personal rights"?

Do you consider the tax breaks the uber wealthy get just for being rich to infringe as well?

:confused:

I didnt say that... I said I do have a prob with someone trying to change the definition of word to placate a group of folks who can call it a civil union and get the same rights as my wife and I.
Marriage is defined as between a man and a woman, not a man and a man, or woman and a woman.

Where did I say they should not get the same benefits as my wife and I... Hell, more power to them man, really... I could care less.

One of the main rights of marriage is a tax break for living with someone. If they get a civil union, they can't get tax breaks.

Says who, and why not?
I say let them have the same rights as my wife and I have... how does that square with your statement that the right has a zeal to infringe on folks personal liberties?

Im part of the right and I see no such things happening. I say live and let live :dunno:

:confused:

I didnt say that... I said I do have a prob with someone trying to change the definition of word to placate a group of folks who can call it a civil union and get the same rights as my wife and I.
Marriage is defined as between a man and a woman, not a man and a man, or woman and a woman.

Where did I say they should not get the same benefits as my wife and I... Hell, more power to them man, really... I could care less.

One of the main rights of marriage is a tax break for living with someone. If they get a civil union, they can't get tax breaks.

Says who, and why not?
I say let them have the same rights as my wife and I have... how does that square with your statement that the right has a zeal to infringe on folks personal liberties?

Im part of the right and I see no such things happening. I say live and let live :dunno:

I used to support the idea of a "civil union" that would solve some of the very real legal problems. Then I realized the fags don't really want that because the problems are merely a smokescreen for their real agenda, which is total and complete acceptance of their "lifestyle." And that they cannot have.

You realize that the US was founded on libertarian principles, right? The constitution pretty much sums up a basic libertarian position on Governments role in our lives. You, the ass that you are claim that Libertarianism is equal to that of Anarchy, you have no idea how stupid you look.

So, once again SF, my example of a country or form of Government that worked out under Libertarian principles is America. Can you name a country that was developed and worked out under Republican principles?

Or like Rtard, TM, Shaman and RW do we have to keep having the same fight where you never back up jack shit of what you claim while demanding it from everyone else even after they give it to you many times over?

No, actually teh Founders were as far from narco libertarianism as cheese from chalk. Much closer were the Anarchists of the 19thC. This is why narco-libs have never made inroads with real conservatives.

lol... Keep voting liberal lite Rabbi. Enjoy the ever shrinking Republican party as it sheds all conservatives.

The anarchy you espouse is not a workable system of government.

It is just empty, esoteric theory that thinking people recognize as dumbassery which could never work in practical application - beyond perhaps a nunnery.

And the progressive conservative wants to use big government to oppress loving couples. What a sad place for a supposed conservative. No classical liberal is The Rabbi.

This has been a really strange GOP primary.

It has, indeed.

The Romney ‘victory’ in the primaries indicates the GOP conceding November to Obama and a second term. It also indicates conservatives are much more partisan than ideologues – they’d rather just ‘get rid of Obama,’ they’re so intent on doing so they’d accept replacing the president with a liberal republican.

It also indicates there is no viable conservative candidate, regardless the other circumstances.

In 2016 the republicans will likely nominate another non-conservative, such as Christie.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 10 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 27 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Wake up, you skipped reality... That hollow sound inside your head should be the first clue, but oh well...[/SIZE][/FONT]

What is not true about the failed Bush administration. I don't think Obama has done well, but we all know that the Bushies failed the American people and the American dream.

Obama is so-so in my opinion, Bush II, worst of my lifetime.

Snippper, lezzes and gays are as American as you, deserve the same rights to have loving marriages. That is the conservative position.

Again, you skipped reality...

No surprise...

Snippper, lezzes and gays are as American as you, deserve the same rights to have loving marriages. That is the conservative position.

Changing the definiton of marriage, which has evolved over millennia, is a freakishly radical and liberal position.

Hope that helps.

You're in the minority. We're both going to see gay equality in America in our lifetimes.

Forum List

Back