Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest(?)

Mitt-Romney-Ann-Davies-High-School.jpg

Underage Dating

Romney met his wife, Ann Davies in 1965 at a party when he was 18 and she was 15 and sophomore at Kingswood School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

More: Totally Top Five’s Top 5 Mitt Romney Facts | | Totally Top Five Lists

Why is killing a woman a distraction?
Let's see because all the links provided by the lefties give no evidence of a cover up or criminal wrong doing and that is what makes the story irrelevant and a distraction. That should more than clear things up for you but it won't as talking about stuff like this is a lot easier than talking about the weak economy, high unemployment, massive debt, the terrorist attack in Libya, the ongoing massacre in Syria, the problems with Egypt, and Iran's continued march towards nukes.

The one thing they thought they were good at - deflection. It isn't working this time. :badgrin:

Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest

Mitt Romney lied to the family of the woman he killed (?)

I'm asking if anyone has further information on this as corroboration or refutation. I'm not saying anyone's version is the truth but at the very least if Romney did say the priest was dead (who he said caused the accident that killed Anderson), it was a lie because he is obviously still alive and there is a picture of him recovering in the hospital.

Picture of Bishop Jean Vilnet recovering:

7317464200_6aa546215e.jpg

He seems to be alive and recovering in the above picture.

Immediately after the 1968 accident, Mitt Romney recruited a small group of other missionaries to help him put the blame over on the other driver. He was under severe pressure as his father, George Romney, was running for president... (they've been asked not to speak about it to the media, etc.)

Romney claimed that the "priest" was going 120 kilometers per hour on a "mountain road." In fact, the Bishop was either stopped or coming to a stop in a left-hand turn lane.The photo of Vilnet's Mercedes indicates a head-on collision; he was not turning.

As noted above, someone did die in that crash: A woman named Leola Anderson, a passenger in Romney's overcrowded vehicle. She wore no seat belt. Her family believed Romney's lie about the drunk priest who didn't live to take any questions. (but he did although if people were told he was dead, they wouldn't have sought him out to question him).

Picture of the still alive dead Bishop (age 90):

Vilnet.jpg

What a dishonest thread first you accuse romney of killing someone. then you ask for corroboration. What a fucking piece of shit you are.

Most liberals are fucking pieces of shit. No surprises there.

Boy, you surely make a hell of a lot of accusations and assumptions don't you asshole? Maybe you didn't read the account of the story from the FRENCH Newspaper LeMonde where it IDs the passengers in the car driven by Romney and the fact that a French policeman on the scene WROTE "He Is Dead" on Romney's passport. And says absolutely NOTHING about Romney claiming the priest to be dead.

LINK TO ARTICLE FROM FRENCH NEWSPAPER LeMONDE The first policeman on the scene wrote “He’s dead” on Romney’s passport. It turned out Romney survived the accident with a swollen face and broken arm. But Leola Anderson -- the wife of the President of the Mormon Mission to France Duane Anderson, who was himself seriously hurt in the crash -- died.

Typical lying liberal asshole.

Last edited:
I guess none of you trash mouth republican geniuses can see that I asked a question. I didn't assume anything nor state this as fact. Instead of posting stories that debunk this (if there are any), you attack the messenger with the usual vile swearing and disgusting tactics!

Also, this thread isn't about the embassy attacks or Ted Kennedy (but of course, deflections are the only thing repubs know). It is asking aquestion about Romney and this story. BTW, I would not have supported Ted Kennedy if I were old enough to vote. I think what he did and trying to cover it up was deplorable. I never did like him after that!

I guess none of you trash mouth republican geniuses can see that I asked a question. I didn't assume anything nor state this as fact. Instead of posting stories that debunk this (if there are any), you attack the messenger with the usual vile swearing and disgusting tactics!
Read the thread. Your bullshit has been soundly debunked.

I did respond to your thread

I said

What a dishonest thread first you accuse romney of killing someone. then you ask for corroboration. What a fucking piece of shit you are.

From the Article:

Mitt Romney and Ann Romney's problems with their legal addresses for the period 1999 through 2002.

It's not just "legal address". It's where he worked. There are at least 11 companies who said he was running them under the Bain umbrella, who paid him a salary, but he says he wasn't working there according to documents he signed as apposed to other documents he signed saying he WAS working at those companies. Only his tax returns could can up the mess. Republicans don't care if their leadership breaks law. In fact, they applaud it.
There is NOTHING more disgusting that some partisan hack who NEVER says anything bad about Democraps but trashes Repugs on a daily basis. Fuck both parties.

I did respond to your thread

I said

I didn't accuse him of anything. The author(s) of the article did and I questioned it! Sorry you can't comprehend the difference!

Last edited:
Courseofhistory holds the rank of First Hoover in the Obama Fluffer Brigade

I'm asking a question. Not stating it as factual. Have you seen anything debunking this?

Does this thread title indicate to you that you are "just asking a question"?

mittromneydriving.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Do you see the question mark in the title and repeated above the text?

The title is a link and it is the author's title. He/she didn't put a question mark after it. It is disgusting that you can't see that!!!!!!

Spelling it out for you! See the question marks? Go back an look at the original post if you don't believe it!

Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest(?) (MY thread title)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest (author's article title)

Mitt Romney lied to the family of the woman he killed (?) (MY thread title again)

Last edited:
Courseofhistory holds the rank of First Hoover in the Obama Fluffer Brigade

I'm asking a question. Not stating it as factual. Have you seen anything debunking this?

Have you see the family resemblance between Obama and Frank Marshall Davis?

Obamas-Real-Father-Frank-Marshall-Davis-Communist.jpg

Obama-real-father-film.jpg

Yes, (and this thread isn't about Obama). I have always thought it's possible he could be Obama's father but at the same time, Obama is not responsible for who his father is and it's possible his mother either didn't know who the father was (maybe had sex with both men) OR she lied to him. His childhood was so screwed up, who knows?

Does this thread title indicate to you that you are "just asking a question"?

mittromneydriving.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Do you see the question mark in the title and repeated above the text?

The title is a link and it is the author's title. He/she didn't put a question mark after it. It is disgusting that you can't see that!!!!!!

Spelling it out for you! See the question marks? Go back an look at the original post if you don't believe it!

Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest(?) (MY thread title)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitt Romney's Driving Killed Leola Anderson. His Cover-Up Tale is Proved Dishonest (author's article title)

Mitt Romney lied to the family of the woman he killed (?) (MY thread title again)

Want to know how to title that kind of trash article?

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD ABOUT THIS? or ...HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD ABOUT MITT ROMNEY'S AUTO ACCIDENT IN 1968?

Then provide the link to the trash article. Rather than repeating that shit word for word.

Then perhaps you should have cited a source more reputable than the Daily Kos which is well known for it's lies and distortions about Republicans and used a source that actually posed the story as a question not as a fact. Does this headline from the article you cite look like a question is being asked?

Mitt Romney's driving killed Leola Anderson. His cover- up tale is proved dishonest.

The source you choose to use and the way the source you choose to use presented the story say's much more about what the intent of the thread was than the question mark you put in there.

Forum List

Back