Mitt Romney Is A Bald Faced Liar!

you got beat up a lot in school, didn't you Huggy :rofl:

I know this will be hard to swallow..a bitter pill for you... but I've never been "beat up" in my entire 63 years. Lived in the boonies on a cattle farm as a kid..grew up strong..a real good hunter...well armed. Shot my first deer at eleven years old, an eight point buck from three fucking feet...Did I say I was a REAL GOOD HUNTER? We didn't fight much on Orcas Island...everyone was too well armed.

Moved on to Seattle for high school.... brought my country ways along. City boys were not up to the task of dealing with a seasoned hunter that rode horses and wrangled cattle. I had LOTS of fights in high school. Well a few dozen anyway. Fucked up a lot of wanna be bullies. I was lucky none of them died.

I have aquired an unhealthy taste for fighting and violence over the years.. there has been no reason not to. Winning will do that for you.

Not saying that I will never get "beat up".. could happen.. someone could sneak up..whatever hasn't happened yet.. That's why I was hired for the job I do right now.. I'm kinda proud that even at 63 I can kick a gang bangers ass into the dirt. Don't heal as fast as I did as a youth so truth be told I pick my fights more carefully that I used to these days. But...my door is always open... I'm easy to find..

So the short answer to your question is No.

But that isn't what this thread is about is it?

I don't suffer liars any better than bullies..

Let's stick to liars ....like you and Mittens..

Obviously, your long and glorious years never taught you the simple truth that profanity does not enhance your arguments.

You were a bully when you were a kid, and you are a bully now.

Congratulations!

Not true..entirely.. I wasn't very big when young..great shape but not real imposing. My fights were almost always against bullies that were quite a bit larger than myself. I filled in size wise at around twenty tears old. Grew 6 inches from 16-20.. put on around 50 lbs in the same time period. At 22 I could run the Green Lake track 3.5 miles in 17 and a half minutes. Like I said...I always was and am in great shape. That doesn't make me a bully.

The main difference now is that when I confront a bad actor It only takes two or three punches to knock him down and out...when I was a kid my punches were lighter and it took a few dozen to knock someone out.

I will never forget Ricky Gowe... He was around six feet and well over two hundred pounds and rode the school bus with me.. He had been fucking with me for a couple of weeks ..he a member of the Shoreline HS football team thought he was above retribution.. I suprised the shit out of him one afternoon as I did not get off the bus at my regular stop but stayed on until he got off. I got off right behind him ...15 years old, all of 5'6 and 148lbs and got in front of him.. Without a word I jabbed him hard on the nose..it bled immediately..then I just kept jabbing him in the face as hard and fast as I could. I hit him maybe 50 times in a couple of minutes as he kept advancing on me but there was blood in his eyes so his punches were all off target. Then he sunk to his knees and THEN I had a target I could easily reach so I right and left hooked him til he fell forward on his face like a beached whale. I kicked him in the face a couple of times then just walked home. About two hours later there was a ring at the doorbell of our home and guess what? My dad was home and opened the door to Ricky's dad all pissed off asking my dad if he knew his son had kicked Ricky's ass. I came to the door and my dad asked me if I did it. I said yes. So Ricky's dad sizes me up just over half his son's size and turns to his dumb ass bully kid and starts wailing on Ricky. It REALLY was a hoot! This guy was so pissed off at his own kid for letting somebody my size beat him up that he beat his own kid up AGAIN in our driveway. Poor Ricky...two ass kickings in one day.. :lol: My dad closed the door and just said "good work son".. My dad always supported me. I loved that about him..

Me a bully?...not really. But I do enjoy inflicting pain on assholes.. Does that make me a bad guy?

But hey...This whole thread is going sideways.. It really should be focused on lying liars like you and Romney.

I know this will be hard to swallow..a bitter pill for you... but I've never been "beat up" in my entire 63 years. Lived in the boonies on a cattle farm as a kid..grew up strong..a real good hunter...well armed. Shot my first deer at eleven years old, an eight point buck from three fucking feet...Did I say I was a REAL GOOD HUNTER? We didn't fight much on Orcas Island...everyone was too well armed.

Moved on to Seattle for high school.... brought my country ways along. City boys were not up to the task of dealing with a seasoned hunter that rode horses and wrangled cattle. I had LOTS of fights in high school. Well a few dozen anyway. Fucked up a lot of wanna be bullies. I was lucky none of them died.

I have aquired an unhealthy taste for fighting and violence over the years.. there has been no reason not to. Winning will do that for you.

Not saying that I will never get "beat up".. could happen.. someone could sneak up..whatever hasn't happened yet.. That's why I was hired for the job I do right now.. I'm kinda proud that even at 63 I can kick a gang bangers ass into the dirt. Don't heal as fast as I did as a youth so truth be told I pick my fights more carefully that I used to these days. But...my door is always open... I'm easy to find..

So the short answer to your question is No.

But that isn't what this thread is about is it?

I don't suffer liars any better than bullies..

Let's stick to liars ....like you and Mittens..

Obviously, your long and glorious years never taught you the simple truth that profanity does not enhance your arguments.

Congratulations!

Not true..entirely.. I wasn't very big when young..great shape but not real imposing. My fights were almost always against bullies that were quite a bit larger than myself. I filled in size wise at around twenty tears old. Grew 6 inches from 16-20.. put on around 50 lbs in the same time period. At 22 I could run the Green Lake track 3.5 miles in 17 and a half minutes. Like I said...I always was and am in great shape. That doesn't make me a bully.

The main difference now is that when I confront a bad actor It only takes two or three punches to knock him down and out...when I was a kid my punches were lighter and it took a few dozen to knock someone out.

I will never forget Ricky Gowe... He was around six feet and well over two hundred pounds and rode the school bus with me.. He had been fucking with me for a couple of weeks ..he a member of the Shoreline HS football team thought he was above retribution.. I suprised the shit out of him one afternoon as I did not get off the bus at my regular stop but stayed on until he got off. I got off right behind him ...15 years old, all of 5'6 and 148lbs and got in front of him.. Without a word I jabbed him hard on the nose..it bled immediately..then I just kept jabbing him in the face as hard and fast as I could. I hit him maybe 50 times in a couple of minutes as he kept advancing on me but there was blood in his eyes so his punches were all off target. Then he sunk to his knees and THEN I had a target I could easily reach so I right and left hooked him til he fell forward on his face like a beached whale. I kicked him in the face a couple of times then just walked home. About two hours later there was a ring at the doorbell of our home and guess what? My dad was home and opened the door to Ricky's dad all pissed off asking my dad if he knew his son had kicked Ricky's ass. I came to the door and my dad asked me if I did it. I said yes. So Ricky's dad sizes me up just over half his son's size and turns to his dumb ass bully kid and starts wailing on Ricky. It REALLY was a hoot! This guy was so pissed off at his own kid for letting somebody my size beat him up that he beat his own kid up AGAIN in our driveway. Poor Ricky...two ass kickings in one day.. :lol: My dad closed the door and just said "good work son".. My dad always supported me. I loved that about him..

Me a bully?...not really. But I do enjoy inflicting pain on assholes.. Does that make me a bad guy?

But hey...This whole thread is going sideways.. It really should be focused on lying liars like you and Romney.

you are so completely full of shit, it's leaking out your ears.:rofl:@you

And so are you that repeat his lies...

Anything can be intentially spun or misrepresented. If you choose to believe those that lie and take others words and present them out of context to make him "sound" stupid or misinformed then that is on you. That is what Mittens does constantly. He knowingly takes others words and misrepresents them. He is a blatently dishonest man.

I saw the speach you all are so a-buzz about(The now famous "private sector is doing fine speach") and had no trouble understanding what Obama was saying. What you and liars like you intentionally deleted from the context of that speach was that cutbacks in local, city, state and federal government that has been a major problem in our nations economic recovery. COMPARED to the public jobs sector private sector job creation IS DOING JUST FINE. Anyone with half a brain understands that and understood Obama's point.

I can have sympathy for retarded people that were not given high functioning brains to handle life with. I cannot forgive the liars like you NewRepublicans that know the truth and choose to lie and pass on others lies knowingly.

Fuck you. I hope THAT was clear enough for you lying assholes.

He's a politician so we know he's a liar. Are you upset that he shaves?

Mike

Congratulations!

Well then do your homework moron. Track down Rickey Gowe and ask him.

Meanwhile ... try and explain why you and Mittens are fucking lying liars.

it's much more entertaining to watch you fail miserably at making yourself out to be a tough guy. :rofl:

it's much more entertaining to watch you fail miserably at making yourself out to be a tough guy. :rofl:

So you are a LAZY lying liar? Who'da guessed? Well I'm happy to entertain you. I wouldn't mind being a little tougher though. Getting older is FUCKED! Time is one motherfucker of an opponent!

I love to see shit loaded diapers falling down in da morning. it's just so damn titilating.

Is that true of all liars and believers of lies? That they love the smell of shit in the morning?

Apparently Mittens loves the smell of dog shit on the top of his automobile. Liars and shit seem to go hand in hand.

Is that what liars want for America ?

This makes HUGGY sad. :(

ain't you the guy whose dog shit in his boots? :badgrin:

I love to see shit loaded diapers falling down in da morning. it's just so damn titilating.

Is that true of all liars and believers of lies? That they love the smell of shit in the morning?

Apparently Mittens loves the smell of dog shit on the top of his automobile. Liars and shit seem to go hand in hand.

wouldn't you?

Ya...they were ski boots. That was my 140 lb Blue Dobie "Brutus". He was trying to sabotage my ski trip. He knew if I went skiing I would leave him behind. BTW that was over 35 years ago. Pit Bulls aren't as devious as Dobies. Just as loyal but they accept thier fate as dogs and do what they have to. I get it that you wouldn't understand the dogs motivation Willow...nobody ever cared if you went away. :lol:

Ya...they were ski boots. That was my 140 lb Blue Dobie "Brutus". He was trying to sabotage my ski trip. He knew if I went skiing I would leave him behind. BTW that was over 35 years ago. Pit Bulls aren't as devious as Dobies. Just as loyal but they accept thier fate as dogs and do what they have to. I get it that you wouldn't understand the dogs motivation Willow...nobody ever cared if you went away. :lol:

Doberman Pinscher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The male generally weighs between 70 and 90 pounds (34 and 45 kg) and the female between 60 and 90 pounds (27 and 41 kg).
Your dog was as overweight as it's owner :rofl:

The male generally weighs between 70 and 90 pounds (34 and 45 kg) and the female between 60 and 90 pounds (27 and 41 kg).

No he wasn't. He was a supurbly conditioned athelete. My one ...well at least one regret with "Brutus" was that he didn't live long enough to enter him in one of those frizbie distance jumping events. When I see these mutts win with 20-30 feet I laugh. He could EASILY jump over 35 feet off a dock. Ya he was too big to enter a show.. I got him in Miami. The breeder specialized in exceptionally large gladiators. I used to let him run free at night because he liked it. He was seven when he got hit by a car early one morning. A drunk kid ran into him..he was chasing another dog accross the street and took one broadside. He lived almost a week after that. He once caught a young buck mule deer in an open field up in Devils thumb CO. THAT was impressive. When I was first training him to "fetch" he jumped way up in the air and caught an egret flying by at around ten feet in a field in Pompano Beach FLA. Fat? Not an ounce. My dogs love me. You jerks should be so lucky to have the dogs I have owned.

Go ahead on and Roll on the floor moron.. That trick suites you. I would never demean one of my dogs with such a stupid command.

Last edited:
He is a politician for gosh sake why are you surpised. You have heard the story.
"how do you know when a politician is lying, his lips are moving" try to remember that.

He is a politician for gosh sake why are you surpised. You have heard the story.
"how do you know when a politician is lying, his lips are moving" try to remember that.

Or his telemprompter is rolling.

Huggy says things are just fine.

We should all listen to Huggy.

After all, things are so fine he is moving to Mexico so he can run a charter operation.

No he wasn't. He was a supurbly conditioned athelete. My one ...well at least one regret with "Brutus" was that he didn't live long enough to enter him in one of those frizbie distance jumping events. When I see these mutts win with 20-30 feet I laugh. He could EASILY jump over 35 feet off a dock. Ya he was too big to enter a show.. I got him in Miami. The breeder specialized in exceptionally large gladiators. I used to let him run free at night because he liked it. He was seven when he got hit by a car early one morning. A drunk kid ran into him..he was chasing another dog accross the street and took one broadside. He lived almost a week after that. He once caught a young buck mule deer in an open field up in Devils thumb CO. THAT was impressive. When I was first training him to "fetch" he jumped way up in the air and caught an egret flying by at around ten feet in a field in Pompano Beach FLA. Fat? Not an ounce. My dogs love me. You jerks should be so lucky to have the dogs I have owned.

Go ahead on and Roll on the floor moron.. That trick suites you. I would never demean one of my dogs with such a stupid command.

I think this is what your dog looked like...
uglydog.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

uglydog.jpg

You think you look like a champion Doberman or Put Bull? Get serious. You don't have the brteeding or the intelligence of my dogs. I hafta admit though THAT is exactly what I thought you looked like.

uglydog.jpg

You think you look like a champion Doberman or Put Bull? Get serious. You don't have the brteeding or the intelligence of my dogs. I hafta admit though THAT is exactly what I thought you looked like.

so, just how often did you fuck your dog up the ass, anyway?

uglydog.jpg

so, just how often did you fuck your dog up the ass, anyway?

I just KNEW IT!!! HAHAHAHA... If I played you long enough you would show your true colors...Thanks asswipe..you didn't dissappoint.

Now Mittens is lying about what he did at Bain...again.

Sorry Willard. Sending American jobs overseas is wrong. Canibalizing American companies for your personal profit is wrong.

No matter how you try to spin it..or lie about it.

Forum List

Back