Mitt Romney broke the law in HS & College Impersonating a Police Officer!

I saw on another message board that Mitt Romney had impersonated a police officer many times.

I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes! I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people). He's still weird and acting idiotic, saying idiotic things! There is something wrong with him.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”
In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

LINK
I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes!:eek: I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people).:-bd[-X

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”
In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

LINK

Most cop impersonators are psychopaths that pull over unsuspecting girls and rape them.

JUst sayin.... :eusa_whistle:

Most POTUS impersonators are psychopaths that pull over unsuspecting boys and rape them.

JUst sayin.... :eusa_whistle:

Im willing to debate you as to why you refuse to believe ANYTHING good about Romney.

The 47% thing was blown WAY out of proportion... the thinkers amoung us knew exactly what he meant by it...

The dog thing was a mojor fail...

The airplane window was for thinking folks again.. over libs heads I guess...

Its all been a FAIL, but you guys still cling to it.

Why???

Obama has been lying to us about what happened in Libya since 9-12-12, and you all refuse to admit it, and wonder why as well.... its as if you folks do not care what happens to America, as long as Obama wins in November.

THAT IS SAD :confused:

I think Romney at this stage in his life is probably a pretty decent person but he is dense, out of touch and too wishy washy about his supposed convictions, changing frequently dependent on his audience. I think he is a good private citizen and I want him to stay there since I don't consider him presidential material.

Yet you do consider barack obama to be Presidential material????

Romney sucks, but I wonder if CoH has any idea about what a Statute of Limitations is or even why such statutes exist.

This is just plain petty if not idiotic.

Immie

Im willing to debate you as to why you refuse to believe ANYTHING good about Romney.

The 47% thing was blown WAY out of proportion... the thinkers amoung us knew exactly what he meant by it...

Why???

Obama has been lying to us about what happened in Libya since 9-12-12, and you all refuse to admit it, and wonder why as well.... its as if you folks do not care what happens to America, as long as Obama wins in November.

I think Romney at this stage in his life is probably a pretty decent person but he is dense, out of touch and too wishy washy about his supposed convictions, changing frequently dependent on his audience. I think he is a good private citizen and I want him to stay there since I don't consider him presidential material.

I don't get it... our president and his entire administration lied to us about a major terrorist attack on Sept 11th 2012, and they see him as leadership material... all the while Romney called it correctly from the very beginning and he is the dummy.... I just do not get it.

The ONLY explanation is... Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Why???

My thoughts exactly!

Immie

Mitt Romney is described perfectly by the dying Horace Giddens from "The Little Foxes" by Lillian Hellman:

Horace Giddens: Maybe it's easy for the dying to be honest. I'm sick of you, sick of this house, sick of my unhappy life with you. I'm sick of your brothers and their dirty tricks to make a dime. There must be better ways of getting rich than building sweatshops and pounding the bones of the town to make dividends for you to spend. You'll wreck the town, you and your brothers. You'll wreck the country, you and your kind, if they let you. But not me, I'll die my own way, and I'll do it without making the world worse. I leave that to you.

And later by his daughter Alexandra:

"Regina Giddens: Alexandra, I've come to the end of my rope, somewhere there's got to be what I want too. Life goes too fast. You can go where you want, do what you want, think what you want. I'd like to keep you with me but I won't make you stay. No, I won't make you stay.
Alexandra Giddens: [Thoughtful] You couldn't Mama. Because I don't want to stay with you. Because I'm beginning to understand about things. Addie said there were people who ate the earth and those that stood around and watched them do it. And just then Uncle Ben said the same thing. Really the same thing. Tell him from me Mama, I'm not going to watch you do it."

293120_det.jpg

Romney sucks, but I wonder if CoH has any idea about what a Statute of Limitations is or even why such statutes exist.

Immie

Of course I do as I studied law and taught it. The statute of limitations has long ago run out but I'm not advocating he be arrested. I'm just pointing out that what he did was agaisnt the law and also very weird. He seems to have some judgment issues to put it kindly.

It wasn't the only time.

Abusing his dog was against the law.

Attacking and assaulting a classmate was against the law.

Lying to the Federal Government is a felony.

People like Mitt feel the "law" is beneath him. He is not one of those "cake eaters". One of the "little people". One of the "nails lady".

omg
you are being serious

It wasn't the only time.

Abusing his dog was against the law.

Attacking and assaulting a classmate was against the law.

Lying to the Federal Government is a felony.

People like Mitt feel the "law" is beneath him. He is not one of those "cake eaters". One of the "little people". One of the "nails lady".

omg
you are being serious

Which one do you want to read about? I'll provide a link, and names.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

Immie

Of course I do as I studied law and taught it. The statute of limitations has long ago run out but I'm not advocating he be arrested. I'm just pointing out that what he did was agaisnt the law and also very weird. He seems to have some judgment issues to put it kindly.

I would suspect that he has "grown up" since those days.

On the other hand, he's still an arrogant, elitist ass who has no idea what it takes to live paycheck to paycheck like so many other Americans.

If there has been one election in my voting life over the last 33 years in which I would really, really like to be able to vote "None of the above", this is it.

Immie

Immie

I would suspect that he has "grown up" since those days.

On the other hand, he's still an arrogant, elitist ass who has no idea what it takes to live paycheck to paycheck like so many other Americans.

If there has been one election in my voting life over the last 33 years in which I would really, really like to be able to vote "None of the above", this is it.

Immie

True, BUT the point is that his behaviors now are similar to then, that is his judgment and ability to see things from different perspectives. He still thinks his narrow view of things is the only view and he is out of touch. Someone who thinks it was funny or whatever to impersonate a police officer even though he should have known it was against the law STILL to this day says things that are bizarre and does things that are. That's the point.

Immie

NO! I'm sorry that the rabid right can only think in snapshots. The point of my post and I suppose I should have spelled it out for the thinking deprived is that he has exhibited all his life elements of an anti social personality. Today he may not impersonate an officer but he is impersonating a supposedly knowledgeable and fair person. His narrow view of things based only on his perspective coming from wealth and privilege is evident still today as it was when he thought even though it was against the law, it was okay to impersonate a police officer. His desires, superceded the law and common sense just like it does today. I wouldn't say he is at the extreme end of the disorder but he does exhibit some of the major characteristics!

Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental illness in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are abnormal — and destructive.

...People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong. They may often violate the law and the rights of others[/B...

Immie

NO! I'm sorry that the rabid right can only think in snapshots. The point of my post and I suppose I should have spelled it out for the thinking deprived is that he has exhibited all his life elements of an anti social personality. Today he may not impersonate an officer but he is impersonating a supposedly knowledgeable and fair person. His narrow view of things based only on his perspective coming from wealth and privilege is evident still today as it was when he thought even though it was against the law, it was okay to impersonate a police officer. His desires, superceded the law and common sense just like it does today. I wouldn't say he is at the extreme end of the disorder but he does exhibit some of the major characteristics!

Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental illness in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are abnormal — and destructive.

...People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong. They may often violate the law and the rights of others[/B...

OMG,
Now, how would analyze Obama from his college days, Dr.?

I saw on another message board that Mitt Romney had impersonated a police officer many times.

I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes! I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people). He's still weird and acting idiotic, saying idiotic things! There is something wrong with him.

LINK
I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes!:eek: I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people).:-bd[-X

LINK

Tissue?????

I bet the FBI is all over this.

When can we expect an arrest????

Forum List

Back