Mitt Romney broke the law in HS & College Impersonating a Police Officer!

Mitt Romney has an attitude of entitlement and because his dad was governor and for other reasons he did some borderline personality disorder type things and he's still doing and saying them. He is very "off" and weird STILL. This is a pattern of his life, attitude and behavior.

Obama isn't the subject of this thread and two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do those of you who have busted a gasket commenting so far get all hot and bothered by Obama and ignore or excuse Romney?

As far as Obama lying I question that. I think his admin spoke too soon which was wrong, not knowing all the facts (such as they are). We have Libya who I don't think can be trusted saying things and not allowing the FBI in to investigate the veracity of what is being said. Also, the house armed svcs. committe is saying things that make it seem as though what the administration said is a lie. I fault them for speaking out of turn but I feel it wasn't a deliberate lie. Common sense tells us that a deliberate lie would be folly because obviously if it were a lie, it would be found out. Who knows what really happened in that backward barbarian country, especially since we are not allowed to investigate. I won't pass judgment until a lot more is known from our independent investigation (and that may never happen).

good grief, learn to do a search...THIS has already been posted like last year or something

Showed up in August and just about everything since has been anti GOP, Romney, etc. These clowns show up on message boards a short time before elections and then...poof, they're gone.

Mitt Romney has an attitude of entitlement and because his dad was governor and for other reasons he did some borderline personality disorder type things and he's still doing and saying them. He is very "off" and weird STILL. This is a pattern of his life, attitude and behavior.

Obama isn't the subject of this thread and two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do those of you who have busted a gasket commenting so far get all hot and bothered by Obama and ignore or excuse Romney?

As far as Obama lying I question that. I think his admin spoke too soon which was wrong, not knowing all the facts (such as they are). We have Libya who I don't think can be trusted saying things and not allowing the FBI in to investigate the veracity of what is being said. Also, the house armed svcs. committe is saying things that make it seem as though what the administration said is a lie. I fault them for speaking out of turn but I feel it wasn't a deliberate lie. Common sense tells us that a deliberate lie would be folly because obviously if it were a lie, it would be found out. Who knows what really happened in that backward barbarian country, especially since we are not allowed to investigate. I won't pass judgment until a lot more is known from our independent investigation (and that may never happen).

good grief, learn to do a search...THIS has already been posted like last year or something

Showed up in August and just about everything since has been anti GOP, Romney, etc. These clowns show up on message boards a short time before elections and then...poof, they're gone.

We can wish

It wasn't the only time.

Abusing his dog was against the law.

Attacking and assaulting a classmate was against the law.

Lying to the Federal Government is a felony.

People like Mitt feel the "law" is beneath him. He is not one of those "cake eaters". One of the "little people". One of the "nails lady".

omg
you are being serious

Which one do you want to read about? I'll provide a link, and names.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O5II0ZBCuA]Romney ties his dog to the roof of his car in an airtight kennel?! - YouTube[/ame]

So I'm asking again. Which ones do you want links and names for.

Remember, a 17 year old who gets other 17 and 18 year olds to hold down another student so they could be assaulted has a serious character flaw. It's one thing to say it's because they were 8 or 9 when Obama allegedly pushed a little girl who was harassing him. Another for a young man, one who is old enough in some states to be considered an adult, to assault someone simply because they felt they had the right.

But seriously, I understand why Republicans like him. Look at what they are doing. Voter suppression. Insisting women get an ultra sound stick shoved up their vagina if they want an abortion. Let him die. This is a very, very dirty party. Way outside what is normal.

Of course I do as I studied law and taught it. The statute of limitations has long ago run out but I'm not advocating he be arrested. I'm just pointing out that what he did was agaisnt the law and also very weird. He seems to have some judgment issues to put it kindly.

I would suspect that he has "grown up" since those days.

On the other hand, he's still an arrogant, elitist ass who has no idea what it takes to live paycheck to paycheck like so many other Americans.

If there has been one election in my voting life over the last 33 years in which I would really, really like to be able to vote "None of the above", this is it.

Immie

True, BUT the point is that his behaviors now are similar to then, that is his judgment and ability to see things from different perspectives. He still thinks his narrow view of things is the only view and he is out of touch. Someone who thinks it was funny or whatever to impersonate a police officer even though he should have known it was against the law STILL to this day says things that are bizarre and does things that are. That's the point.

I have not seen any childish pranks from the man. Have you?

The guy is a jerk without a doubt, but this crap like is so much like, "he dipped a girl's hair in an ink well when he was seven". It is extremely petty and quite frankly detracts from Obama's message, not that I would vote for Obama anyway, but this is petty. If this is the shit Liberals have to sink to because they can't defend Obama's record then why the hell would I want to vote for Obama? Except,of course, to keep the arrogant ass Romney out of office. So, which arrogant ass do I want to be President for the next four years? Hint: none of the above sounds mighty inviting.

Immie

Last edited:
Obama wants to send 450 Million to the Muslim Brotherhood that attacked our embassy, and you stupid libs are telling us about the time Romney punched a kid in 2nd grade!

Even Carter froze the Iranians assets. Obama wants to open the flood gates to OUR ASSETS!

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]
images
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]OBAMA PLANS $450 MILLION CASH FOR EGYPT[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7][/SIZE][/FONT]​

Good grief you guys are desperate. You can't give us reasons to vote for Obama, so you try to dig up any STUPID thing you can about Romney's past.

And you conservatives will waste your time in these threads defending Romney, WHICH IS WHAT THEY WANT.

Wasting your time on the defense, when you should be playing offense.

Do you get it people?

NO TEAM WINS ON DEFENSE, THEY WIN ON OFFENSE!

ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU FROM DISCUSSING THE REAL PROBLEM, WHICH IS OBAMA.

Stop falling for this stupid sh!t and get your act together!

The real problem is Obama.

Last edited:
Didn't read the whole thread, but if no one mentioned Obama smoking pot in high school, you've really missed the low-hanging fruit. The real question is why people should give a damn about either of these non-issues.

Obama broke the law....doing cocaine and pot. :eusa_shhh:

He could not even get a job on his own security detail....and would never even qualify for the FBI, yet he is in the White House serving as Commander In Chief

But Romney played a silly prank in college...

Go figure

But seriously, I understand why Republicans like him. Look at what they are doing. Voter suppression. Insisting women get an ultra sound stick shoved up their vagina if they want an abortion. Let him die. This is a very, very dirty party. Way outside what is normal.

:eusa_clap:

True signs of desperation.

I would suspect that he has "grown up" since those days.

On the other hand, he's still an arrogant, elitist ass who has no idea what it takes to live paycheck to paycheck like so many other Americans.

If there has been one election in my voting life over the last 33 years in which I would really, really like to be able to vote "None of the above", this is it.

Immie

True, BUT the point is that his behaviors now are similar to then, that is his judgment and ability to see things from different perspectives. He still thinks his narrow view of things is the only view and he is out of touch. Someone who thinks it was funny or whatever to impersonate a police officer even though he should have known it was against the law STILL to this day says things that are bizarre and does things that are. That's the point.

The guy is a jerk without a doubt, but this crap like is so much like, "he dipped a girl's hair in an ink well when he was seven". It is extremely petty and quite frankly detracts from Obama's message, not that I would vote for Obama anyway, but this is petty. If this is the shit Liberals have to sink to because they can't defend Obama's record then why the hell would I want to vote for Obama? Except,of course, to keep the arrogant ass Romney out of office. So, which arrogant ass do I want to be President for the next four years? Hint: none of the above sounds mighty inviting.

Immie

He put his dog on the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip AFTER the birth of all five of his sons. He wasn't a kid. Some people treat the family dog like, well, "family". Clearly, he doesn't. If he treats an animal that lives every day with his family the way he treated that dog, then how would he treat strangers?

But like I said, the "let him die" Republican Party of today can't figure out why that may be a problem. Remember, "Feed the poor and they will BREED".

Immie

He put his dog on the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip AFTER the birth of all five of his sons. He wasn't a kid. Some people treat the family dog like, well, "family". Clearly, he doesn't. If he treats an animal that lives every day with his family the way he treated that dog, then how would he treat strangers?

But like I said, the "let him die" Republican Party of today can't figure out why that may be a problem. Remember, "Feed the poor and they will BREED".

my gawd, you are really stuck on stupid...AT least the dog wasn't served as his meal

Immie

my gawd, you are really stuck on stupid...AT least the dog wasn't served as his meal

The fact that as a child, President Obama ate dog while living in Indonesia does not bother me in the least. I find the idea of eating canine reprehensible, but then I find eating a lot of things reprehensible. It is custom to eat dogs in Indonesia. Many places find our reliance on beef to be disgusting.

If this were the only issue with the President... I would support him unconditionally. Too bad, it is not.

Immie

Immie

Well damn rdean.. at least Mitt took his dog with him on vacation AND took care of the dog himself. The U.S. taxpayers are paying $102,000.00 per year for someone to take care of Obama's dog. What's the matter, is Obama not even competent to take care of a dog or does he feel taking care of his "family" himself is beneath him. Oh..wait... brother George Obama, nevermind, we have our answer.

Forum List

Back