Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

Still want to vote for this nut?

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

no nuttier than believing a piece of bread turns into god after some repressed homo mumbles some latin at it.

and then eating it :eek:

Any religion that has to keep secrets about its beliefs is not a respectable religion

• Banned

no nuttier than believing a piece of bread turns into god after some repressed homo mumbles some latin at it.

and then eating it :eek:

Where were you when Kennedy got elected? :lol:

• Banned
Did I also mention that Mitt Romney believes that Jesus Christ and Satan are brothers?

Fact, not opinion.

:lmao:

• Banned
Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

10. Is it really bizarre to believe that you actually have to listen to what God says to get the blessing He has for you?

9. Taking care of your body is bizarre?

8. Believing the Bible is bizarre?

7. So believing God actually loves His children and communicates with them is weird?

6. Believing Jesus was telling the Truth when He said He has other sheep He needed to visit is bizarre?

5. Believing we are really made in the image of God is bizarre?

4. Believing men can speak with authority from God is bizarre?

3. Again, believing the Bible is accurate is bizarre?

2. Completely innaccurate picture of LDS theology.

1. Never looked up at the sky before? There are worlds without end. You honestly think God has never created any other life? Seriously? This is what you think is bizarre?

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

Ironic post is ironic. :thup:

Nah....you had to cherry pick words and bold them to make it look ironic.

I am not referring to anyone as nuts.

I am simply saying that it is arrogant to call someone nuts becuase they dont understand that person.

Sadly....you equate calling someone nuts to calling someone arrogant.

Likely, you learned nothing from what I said.

No problem for me.

You are saying the the windsock has come out and professed that he believes all of the tenets of his Mormon faith?

If so, then there may be a point to being against him on religious reasons.

I prefer to oppose him on policy differences.

This thread demonstrates exactly what I see is wrong with many of you.

If you dont understand or agree with someone...then they must be nuts.

Kind of arrogant of you guys if you ask me.

Ironic post is ironic. :thup:

Nah....you had to cherry pick words and bold them to make it look ironic.

I am not referring to anyone as nuts.

I am simply saying that it is arrogant to call someone nuts becuase they dont understand that person.

Sadly....you equate calling someone nuts to calling someone arrogant.

Likely, you learned nothing from what I said.

No problem for me.

backpedal fail :thup:

You are saying the the windsock has come out and professed that he believes all of the tenets of his Mormon faith?

If so, then there may be a point to being against him on religious reasons.

I prefer to oppose him on policy differences.

You actually know where he stands on policy? :eek:

Do tell. :lol:

Forum List

Back