Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

Ironic post is ironic. :thup:

Nah....you had to cherry pick words and bold them to make it look ironic.

I am not referring to anyone as nuts.

I am simply saying that it is arrogant to call someone nuts becuase they dont understand that person.

Sadly....you equate calling someone nuts to calling someone arrogant.

Likely, you learned nothing from what I said.

No problem for me.

backpedal fail :thup:

Nope.

Like I said...you had to cherry pick words and put them in bold to make it look ironic.

Seems to me you are now trying to wheedle your way out of it.

Unsuccessfully, I might add.

I am simply saying that it is arrogant to call someone nuts becuase they dont understand that person.

No problem for me.

Nope.

Like I said...you had to cherry pick words and put them in bold to make it look ironic.

I didn't cherry pick fuck all dumbass. I quoted your post in its entirety. I merely bolded the parts I thought might make it easier for you to comprehend the irony. I guess I overestimated you.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Someones religion doesn't mean jack to me.

Hell. He can worship an idol in the corner for all I care.

I'm more interested in CAN HE RUN THE COUNTRY AND CAN HE GET US OUT OF THIS MESS WE ARE IN.

The current occupant of the WH sure as hell can't. Time for a more qualified Prez.

So much for the Constitutional prohibition against requiring a religious test.

I don't much care what Romney's religious beliefs are. It's none of my business the way he chooses to worship God. Does it matter that Keith Ellison shoves his ass in the air five times a day? Would the fact that he shoves his ass in the air five times a day be a reason not to vote for him? Is it important to his office that Keith Ellison believes that Mohammed went to heaven on a horse with the head of a woman. No one would mention these things, but if they did, would it be an important part of his qualifications?

I'm more interested in CAN HE RUN THE COUNTRY AND CAN HE GET US OUT OF THIS MESS WE ARE IN.

The current occupant of the WH sure as hell can't. Time for a more qualified Prez.

Speak for yourself. I'm much better off than I was the day Obama took office.

You are saying the the windsock has come out and professed that he believes all of the tenets of his Mormon faith?

If so, then there may be a point to being against him on religious reasons.

I prefer to oppose him on policy differences.

You actually know where he stands on policy? :eek:

Do tell. :lol:

lol...just give him five minutes, he'll shift to something I disagree on.

Look, anybody who claims to be a lifelong hunter and cannot determine which end of the pipe the little lead thing comes out of....well, he won't be high on my list.

romneyhunter275x189.jpg

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

Still want to vote for this nut?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbfgmorIGE]Magic Mormon Underwear - YouTube[/ame]

Ironic post is ironic. :thup:

No problem for me.

:badgrin:

Nope.

I didn't cherry pick fuck all dumbass. I quoted your post in its entirety. I merely bolded the parts I thought might make it easier for you to comprehend the irony. I guess I overestimated you.

Nope. You had to cherry pick and bold to make it come acorss ironic.

Otherwise, you would not have had to bold anything at all.

Nice try....want to try again?

Oh..and by the way.....the insults?

You know...the ones that you are making as an anonymous poster on the internet?

Speaks volumes about how you see yourself.

Nope.

Hey, I'm not the dipshit who came here to point out that what is wrong with people is that they dare to point out what is wrong with people.

Seriously, that's the motherfucking defintion of irony shittard. :thup:

Speak for yourself. I'm much better off than I was the day Obama took office.

Good for you and I am speaking for myself. Always do because I could give shit one about how anyone else is doing.

We still need a better Prez though because someone else might give a shit.

According to my wife?
Yes, I am.

I actually think the better question is not that is he nuts, but does he have nuts???? :D

Excuse me...

My post was quite clear.

I have a wife.

I therefore lost my nuts the day I got married.

Learn to comprehend when you read!

Aw, c'mon, it ain't that bad, I give my hubby his nuts back every once in a while when I think he needs them..:D

A lot worse than this is portrayed in the Sherlock Holmes story "A Study in Scarlet." The Mormons are accused of kidnapping girls and forcing them to become wives.

Hey, I'm not the dipshit who came here to point out that what is wrong with people is that they dare to point out what is wrong with people.

wow...you really feel big...being able to call people names on the internet.

Im happy for you.

Nowhere did I say it is inappropriate to refer to someone as something based on perception.

You see...the OP talks about things that many dont understand....such as you...and then you call people who think those things as nuts. That is arrogant.

Now...if you said..."that man thought he could fly"...and then called him a nut....that is not arrogant. That is relating your perception as you understand the theory of flight and man does not have a body makeup that allows for flight.

But you dont understand a Mormon and how or why they believe what they do....and you called him nuts.

That is arrogant.

I am sorry you cant see the difference...but it explains much about many of your posts. I will be less critical of your posts from here on in. I fear you may be a bit short changed in certain areas. I am starting to feel pity for you.

Now...all that being said...I suggest you calm down. You are going to have an aneuirsm.

Last edited:
I actually think the better question is not that is he nuts, but does he have nuts???? :D

Excuse me...

My post was quite clear.

I have a wife.

Aw, c'mon, it ain't that bad, I give my hubby his nuts back every once in a while when I think he needs them..:D
as does my wife.

But they are hers now to lend to me...not the other way around.

Excuse me...

My post was quite clear.

I have a wife.

as does my wife.

But they are hers now to lend to me...not the other way around.

Sounds like a happy, normal marriage then! :lol:

Im happy for you.

Nowhere did I say it is inappropruiate to refer to comeone as something based on perception.

You see...the OP talks about things that many dont understand....such as you...and then you call people who think those things as nuts. That is arrogant.

Now...if you said..."that man thought he could fly"...and then called him a nut....that is not arrogant. That is relating your perception as you understand the theory of flight and man does not have a body makeup that allows for flight.

But you dont understand a Mormon and how or why they believe what they do....and you called him nuts.

That is arrogant.

I am sorry you cant see the difference...but it explains much about many of your posts. I will be less critical of your posts from here on in. I fear you may be a bit short changed in certain areas. I am starting to feel pity for you.

Now...all that being said...I suggest you calm down. You are going to have an aneuirsm.

:blahblah:

Dude, you might've had a point somewhere in your initial post, but the way you worded it was ironic as fuck. That fact that you don't have the sack to own up to it, and have instead been backpedaling like a bitch says a lot about you... and none of it's good. :thup:

Im happy for you.

Nowhere did I say it is inappropruiate to refer to comeone as something based on perception.

That is arrogant.

:blahblah:

Dude, you might've had a point somewhere in your initial post, but the way you worded it was ironic as fuck. That fact that you don't have the sack to own up to it, and have instead been backpedaling like a bitch says a lot about you... and none of it's good. :thup:

So even after my explanation you still dont understand.

Like I said...I pity you.

I also noticed you did not even attempt to address my explanation.

That, too, speaks volumes.

Oh..and by the way...the way I worded it was fine....that is why you were forced to BOLD words in an effort to show it as ironic.

Sad...I need to remind you as to why youy do things.

What happened? Car accident? Dropped on your head as an infant (dammed soft spot)? Drug use as a youngster?

Well...whatever....Im sorry. I am sure you have mainstreamed yourself quite well.

Cya's <S>

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Sibling rivalry goes way back then. Cain and Able wern't the first to have issues i guess.

HL Mencken famously said that no rational man could make a statement of his religious beliefs as a cold catalog of facts.

As a Christian, one is obliged to believe that Gd knocked up a peasant girl, compelled her boyfriend to marry her, but leave her alone till after Gd's kid was born. That Gd then allowed his son to be used as a blood sacrifice to take away the sins of man kind. That after having been killed, three days later the kid then came back to life and wandered around town for 40 days before being carried off to heaven.

In addition, Catholics believe that the host is the flesh of god, and the wine is the blood of god, and both of these should be consumed as a memorial to the sacrifice.

And this doesn't begin to deal with the whole Genesis "You old man is a monkey" issue.

Forum List

Back