Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

Aw, c'mon, it ain't that bad, I give my hubby his nuts back every once in a while when I think he needs them..:D
as does my wife.

But they are hers now to lend to me...not the other way around.

Sounds like a happy, normal marriage then! :lol:

28 years and going strong!

Just a pain in the butt when I need them and she cant remember where she left them.

too bad you had to bold words to make it look ironic.
Now....like I said....you got overly agitated by our exchange. It was quite evident by the way you started to curse.
Calm yourself down. You are going to pop a vessel....
Although...that actually may help you.

Seriously, I'm not making this shit up.

Mormons believe that Satan is Jesus' disgruntled younger brother who was jealous of all the attention God gave Jesus.

Sibling rivalry goes way back then. Cain and Able wern't the first to have issues i guess.

HL Mencken famously said that no rational man could make a statement of his religious beliefs as a cold catalog of facts.

As a Christian, one is obliged to believe that Gd knocked up a peasant girl, compelled her boyfriend to marry her, but leave her alone till after Gd's kid was born. That Gd then allowed his son to be used as a blood sacrifice to take away the sins of man kind. That after having been killed, three days later the kid then came back to life and wandered around town for 40 days before being carried off to heaven.

In addition, Catholics believe that the host is the flesh of god, and the wine is the blood of god, and both of these should be consumed as a memorial to the sacrifice.

And this doesn't begin to deal with the whole Genesis "You old man is a monkey" issue.

The big difference is most of the voters believe that fucked up shit too.

Not too many buy into Romney's brand of whackadoo.

Top 10 Bizarre Mormon Beliefs

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

Still want to vote for this nut?

no nuttier than believing a piece of bread turns into god after some repressed homo mumbles some latin at it.

and then eating it :eek:
:rofl: Good point.

If Romney had convictions that he was true to, instead of changing his positions every time the political winds changed...I would consider voting for him...being a Mormon has no bearing on my decision.

If Romney had convictions that he was true to, instead of changing his positions every time the political winds changed...I would consider voting for him...being a Mormon has no bearing on my decision.

Good point.

He's not even a good Mormon, clearly, if he's willing to lie his ass off for political expediency.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I think Mormons overall make better Americans than fundies do. I don't think Mitten has any grand design for changing the laws to reflect his religious beliefs while many fundamentalists do.

Therefore, his religious beliefs are immaterial.

#8 Basically, everyone on earth now was a spirit in the pre-existence. When we die, our spirits are separated from our bodies and if we were good they go to “spirit paradise.” If we were bad they go to “spirit prison.” The spirit world exists as a place for spirits to go while awaiting the second coming.

#7 Almost everyone who knows anything about the Mormon religion knows they have a prophet. What many don’t know, is anything that the prophet says in official capacity is considered official canon.

#6 The Book of Mormon is a book of LDS scripture that takes place during the same time as the Bible and takes place on the American continent. It follows the stories of two tribes who descended from the family of Lehi. After Jesus’ resurrection LDS people believe he visited the peoples of the Americas.

#1 This deserves some explanation. Mormons believe that God created multiple worlds and each world has people living on it. They also believe that multiple Gods exist but each has their own universe. We are only subject to our God and if we obtain the highest level of heaven we can become gods ourselves.

If you think the beliefs of other Christian denominations are any more rational, then you're an idiot.

• Christians believe that a married woman was a virgin, that she had sex with God, and that her husband didn't get upset about the fact that she got knocked up even though he had never touched her.
  • They believe some gaseous vertebrate up in the sky who has the power to create entire universes is interested in all the sordid details of some ordinary biological creatures on one of the trillions and trillions of planets he created.
  • They believe god, the being who created sex, has a penis.
  • They believe in one God, but they also believe in three separate gods called "God," "The son" and the "Holy Ghost."

I could go on and on with this list, but I think any intelligent person gets the point.

Obama supposedly believes in this nonsense.

If you think the beliefs of other Christian denominations are any more rational, then you're an idiot.

• Christians believe that a married woman was a virgin, that she had sex with God, and that her husband didn't get upset about the fact that she got knocked up even though he had never touched her.
  • They believe some gaseous vertebrate up in the sky who has the power to create entire universes is interested in all the sordid details of some ordinary biological creatures on one of the trillions and trillions of planets he created.
  • They believe in one God, but they also believe in three separate gods called "God," "The son" and the "Holy Ghost."

I could go on and on with this list, but I think any intelligent person gets the point.

well, if there is such thing as a post that can kill a thread...this one is it.

Excellent point.

And the Jews are convinced that one days worth of oil lasted 8 days....and of course, the parting of the red sea...and some chick turning into salt....not to mention some kid named David who was able to beat an evil giant with a rock and a sling......dam those Jews are NUTS.

Forum List

Back