Mitch "the Turtle" McConnell's been silent lately, hasn't he

McConnell is lucky that Ryan is playing the point man in Trumpcare.

Funny thing is that Trump really does not care about Trumpcare.

But Ryan being far right does.

Trump cares about tax reform. He wants his $31 million rebate from the repeal of Jimmy Carter's alt min tax.

Priorities.

McConnell is keeping his head down as the sh!t flies over Trumpcare.

mitch-mcconnell-turtle.jpg

"Turtle" must be one of those things people say when they don't have something substantive to offer. I don't even like McConnell, but I wouldn't use that epithet.

Mitch the bitch has been thinking," What have we done backing this failure of a president."

"Turtle" must be one of those things people say when they don't have something substantive to offer. I don't even like McConnell, but I wouldn't use that epithet.

Actually the term 'Turtle' fits him perfectly. He first sticks his neck out too damn far in the wrong direction, then pulls it in to hide when he knows he's went too far.....plus he flails on his back often, usually depending on which direction that head goes.

Actually the term 'Turtle' fits him perfectly. He first sticks his neck out too damn far in the wrong direction, then pulls it in to hide when he knows he's went too far.....plus he flails on his back often, usually depending on which direction that head goes.
Whatever....my point is that I wouldn't use the epithet. I just have more respect than to merely call the man names. I will berate the man in the most scathing terms I can think of at the moment, but only in conjunction with making a substantive remark about what he has or has not done, done well, done poorly, etc. Just calling him (or anyone) names is no different than doing the "your mama so..." dozens. I did that as a kid. I've aged a bit beyond that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back