Mitch McTurtle is finally out of his shell~McConnell Vows To Squash Trump Impeachment Push

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
There you have it boys and girls...IMPEACHMENT IS DEAD....BUT...NOT the investigation into the DemonRAT controlled coup attempt....After he wins second term. ABNORMAL HEADS will roll!!!!!

washingtontimes.com ^ | Oct. 5, 2019

In the brief Facebook video, McConnell makes it clear that the Republican-controlled Senate with him in charge will be a firewall against efforts to remove Trump from office. “All of you know your Constitution,” McConnell says in the video. “The way that impeachment stops is with a Senate majority with me as majority leader.”

Turtle gets his contributions from Globalist; he has no professional or personal desire to protect Trump..

Moscow Mitch earns his nick name every day

No one but stupid democrats has any idea WTF "Moscow Mitch" refers to.
All I know is that he is doing a great job running the Senate, and will be re-elected in 2020.

There you have it boys and girls...IMPEACHMENT IS DEAD....BUT...NOT the investigation into the DemonRAT controlled coup attempt....After he wins second term. ABNORMAL HEADS will roll!!!!!

In the brief Facebook video, McConnell makes it clear that the Republican-controlled Senate with him in charge will be a firewall against efforts to remove Trump from office. “All of you know your Constitution,” McConnell says in the video. “The way that impeachment stops is with a Senate majority with me as majority leader.”
Wrong. Impeachment isn't dead. The House will impeach Donald Trump. It was a given that the Senate wouldn't convict.
Conservatives as usual don't know anything about law. The Senate cannot quash impeachment. They can quash conviction.

Wrong. Impeachment isn't dead. The House will impeach Donald Trump. It was a given that the Senate wouldn't convict.
Conservatives as usual don't know anything about law. The Senate cannot quash impeachment. They can quash conviction.
Oh. That's right...Blow job Billy Clinton Was impeached for lying under oath but the 67 votes needed to convict the pervert were not there. The DemonRATS let him slid!!! The law and justice party of INFANTICIDE just couldn't do the right thing!

Forum List

Back