Mitch McConnell: 30 million uninsured not the issue

sfcalifornia

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2011
“I just want to ask what specifically are you going to do to provide universal coverage to the 30 million people who are uninsured?”

McConnell answered, “That is not the issue.” Wallace shot back with, “You don’t think 30 million people uninsured is an issue?”

Chris Wallace Repeatedly Grills Sen. Mitch McConnell To Explain How GOP Will Cover Uninsured | Mediaite

---------------------------

So tell us Mitch... exactly when does 30 million uninsured people become an issue? Next week? Next month? November 7th?

The problem with you and your ilk, Mitch, is that you have your heads so far up your asses, you can't see how a problem like 30 million uninsured is affecting society as a whole.

Your answer to just about every societal ill is to ignore it and hope it goes away. Only until the Democrats steamroll and bulldoze past you idiots do you sit up and take notice and by then, your only response is to cry and whine about how unfair it is to everyone.

Bullshit. Either do something about it (the time for that, by the way, was about 8 years ago) or stand aside and let those who actually DO stuff, do it.

Your alternative solution of modest changes to the greatest healthcare system in the world is too little, too late and falling on deaf ears.

“I just want to ask what specifically are you going to do to provide universal coverage to the 30 million people who are uninsured?”

McConnell answered, “That is not the issue.” Wallace shot back with, “You don’t think 30 million people uninsured is an issue?”

Chris Wallace Repeatedly Grills Sen. Mitch McConnell To Explain How GOP Will Cover Uninsured | Mediaite

---------------------------

So tell us Mitch... exactly when does 30 million uninsured people become an issue? Next week? Next month? November 7th?

The problem with you and your ilk, Mitch, is that you have your heads so far up your asses, you can't see how a problem like 30 million uninsured is affecting society as a whole.

Your answer to just about every societal ill is to ignore it and hope it goes away. Only until the Democrats steamroll and bulldoze past you idiots do you sit up and take notice and by then, your only response is to cry and whine about how unfair it is to everyone.

Bullshit. Either do something about it (the time for that, by the way, was about 8 years ago) or stand aside and let those who actually DO stuff, do it.

Your alternative solution of modest changes to the greatest healthcare system in the world is too little, too late and falling on deaf ears.

I thought the issue was health care, not insurance.

"30 million uninsured" is a leftist stalking horse, that has been debunked too many times to count.

Besides, it's not gubmint's role to make sure that everyone who doesn't have this or that gets it.

When it comes to national defense, education and health care, yes it is.

"30 million uninsured" is a leftist stalking horse, that has been debunked too many times to count.

Besides, it's not gubmint's role to make sure that everyone who doesn't have this or that gets it.

When it comes to national defense, education and health care, yes it is.

Perhaps you can show me where education and health care are government responsibilities in the Constitution. I know where national defense is.

Forum List

Back