Mitch Mc Connell confirms vote Friday a.m. for SCOTUS

It is expected to be close. The Vice President can be a tie breaker if needed.
Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.
Gee I wonder why he was mad and emotional!? And no she was not credible. She was fake,stone faced and looked to be trying to MAKE faces to fit the statements she was making...

Not being reported locally (it is midnight though), but it has been reported that Murkowski is confirming along with the other three (they apparently said they were all voting together.)

I said it yesterday during the hearing thread; Murkowski has two boys...

This still isn't over...the democrat Sunday Night special is coming up.....these accusations came out over weekends....and the democrats are vile and will not give up.

The next allegation will be better tailored than the avenatti one.....this isn't over till he is on the Court....and then the democrats will impeach him if they get the house...

Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

Gee I wonder why he was mad and emotional!? And no she was not credible. She was fake,stone faced and looked to be trying to MAKE faces to fit the statements she was making...

I have stated in the various threads that the reason she said she couldn't remember the time and place of the attack? Was because they did not know where Kavanaugh was and what sort of evidence he might have to back up that information.......so she had to keep the story vague, or give up the game completely when he came out with exactly where he was if she named a specific time and place...she also didn't know where the other 3 people were too...another reason she had to keep it vague...

Today the Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on Kavanaugh. The next step is that the full Senate will vote on a new judge for the United States Supreme Court.

Last edited:

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.

I noticed Odium that she never stated how she got to and home from the incident this was important.

Yep....and if the republicans weren't afraid of their own shadows they would have pushed this point as well as all the others.
Republican's are...and will always be...idiots.

If Kavanaugh wasn’t angry or showing any emotion you would had used that against him saying he was “cold and unemotional and that makes him guilty”.

Ford was totally spaced out and confused, she is completely bonkers. No one corroborated her story, she is a loon.
I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.

Curious lack of any tears for someone so distraught and upset by the events. Kavanaugh showed more.

I was looking at the news. The talking heads from the alphabet channels we’re calling him angry and unhinged. All mouth pieces for the Demoncratic Party.
1s2bcq.jpg

I am just watching Amy Klorbucher explain how this is about Trump and his nominee should not be confirmed because of Trump.

The Democrats made their case yesterday, and lost. Why is Grassley permitting the Democrats to extend their repetitious nonsense into another day?

Have the committee do something important, then break for lunch and come back for the vote.

I noticed Odium that she never stated how she got to and home from the incident this was important.

Yep....and if the republicans weren't afraid of their own shadows they would have pushed this point as well as all the others.
Republican's are...and will always be...idiots.

Yes...they are. But, sadly, I will vote for every republican I can vote for in November because the democrats have already stated they will impeach Kavanaugh if they get the house.........at the same time...ginsburg is 84...and only a strong republican Senate can confirm her replacement......

If you thought the Kavanaugh confirmation was a nightmare...wait till ginsburg is replaced by Coney.....

The Democrats made their case yesterday, and lost. Why is Grassley permitting the Democrats to extend their repetitious nonsense into another day?

Have the committee do something important, then break for lunch and come back for the vote.

They should call the Senate in on Saturday and do the final vote..... Like Khan in Star Trek 2, the democrats are crawling toward the Genesis Device in a last ditch effort to kill Capt. Kirk.... no telling what they will trot out over the weekend...

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartiality that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

Last edited:

Your Avatar .... I like it......I think after Kavanaugh, Grassely needs to step down from the Judiciary Committee....we need the equivalent of the Doc Holiday of the Republican party to Chair that committee..... when ginsburg leaves that seat, the democrats are going to go 100 X worse than nuclear to keep that seat empty till after 2020...I wouldn't rule out attempted murder of the nominee.....the Republicans had better be prepared and Grassely doesn't have it...

Yeah, Kavanaugh trying to hell his way out of the hearing might be why folks called him angry. That and the batshit conspiracy theories and hyper partisanship that Kavanaugh showed us. What we saw in hearing was the real Kavanaugh. Angry, bitter, partisan, conspiratorial.

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Not the facade of calm and impartial that he was trying to foward in previous hearings.

You have passed from irritating to amusing.......you really are funny..... My Leftist Tears Tumbler is filling from your silly post as we speak...

Laughing.....enjoy. Just don't be surprised that more people saw what I did than you'd like to admit. With the demonstration being the midterms.

There's a reason Kavanaugh refused to back a FBI investigation. There's a reason why Kavanaugh hasn't taken a polygraph. While Ford has done both.

Forum List

Back