Mitch Mc Connell confirms vote Friday a.m. for SCOTUS

bet Flake and a female Republican is no and a shocker if any Dems a yes
Manchin could cross

In the GOP, you never know who the knife will be in your back.

All you know is it will be soon.

At least we know it won't be McCain this time............or will it?

zombie-mccain1.jpg

Last edited:
It is expected to be close. The Vice President can be a tie breaker if needed.
Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

“This is a disaster for the Republicans,” Wallace added.

Murkowski and Collins better remember we have LONG memories. :) Anyone who believed that lying nutcase woman today has blinders on. Kavanaugh was MUCH more convincing than she was by a LONG SHOT.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible. And I'm not the only one who thought so.

"This was extremely emotional, extremely raw, and extremely credible,” Wallace said during an appearance on Fox News during a brief Senate Judiciary Committee recess.

“Nobody could listen to her deliver those words and talk about the assault and the impact it had had on her life and not have your heart go out to her,” the "Fox News Sunday" host continued. “She obviously was traumatized by an event.”

Kavanaugh was much more emotional, angry and defensive. Ford was very credible.

They were both credible. She still has nothing to back up her claims.

Kavanaugh was much more emotional
Indeed it is strange how Christine looked down with the creaky fake voice and throughout did not cry. Kavanaugh had my sympathy right away, but she was weird. Dr. Ford does not need to be believed. Shut up!

The American people believe Kavanaugh. If he was a rapist, it would have been known early in the process, not last minute.

Both seemed credible, I am still unsure on who to believe or not to believe. I’d hate to see him lose out on a seat on the Supreme Court if this allegation is false, I also would hate to see him on the bench if this was true. The part of therapy I found a little sketchy. That was a key to me and she really didn’t answer it all that well. Kavanuagh seemed angry however if he was falsely accused and being a Supreme Court Justice was my goal, I’d be upset with false allegations.

I would be as well.

Anyone would detest being put before the nation to prove your innocence.

That is not how justice works. The way it works is that you first prove someone's guilt dolt.

I would be mad as hell.

Flake stated that no matter what, there will be 'doubt'.

Kavanaugh will NOT be confirmed.

Forum List

Back