Missouri Senate green-lights ANOTHER strict abortion bill as lawmakers follow Alabama's near-...

It includes exceptions for medical emergencies, but not for pregnancies caused by rape or incest. Doctors would face five to 15 years in prison for violating the eight-week cutoff. Women who receive abortions wouldn't be prosecuted.

ENOUGH of the unethical, immoral, and unprincipled injustice of a failed SCOTUS decision that has lasted WAY TO LONG.....Good citizens are fed up with BABY KILLING, and the DeathRATS new pushes to kill babies up to and AFTER THEY ARE BORN has been a catalyst for a renewed policy push against the ABNORMALS!!!

If abortion is "killing a baby", then why aren't you for prosecuting the women that seek them. Usually, in American law, we treat the person who hired the killer more seriously than the hit man.

Come on, stop soft-selling it. You guys should advocate executing women who abort their rapists' babies, if you want to hold any intellectual consistency!
Once they conquer the uterus they will come for the penis.

Put a hood on it if you can't support the child.

It's not just a woman's responsibility
As far as you are concerned it is your responsibility to tell me what to do with it...

-total ban with cutoff at eight weeks of pregnancy

Missouri's Republican-led Senate has passed a wide-ranging bill to ban abortions at eight weeks of pregnancy, acting only hours after Alabama's governor signed a near-total abortion ban into law.

The Missouri bill needs another vote of approval in the GOP-led House before it can go to Republican Gov. Mike Parson, who voiced support for an earlier version Wednesday.

It includes exceptions for medical emergencies, but not for pregnancies caused by rape or incest. Doctors would face five to 15 years in prison for violating the eight-week cutoff. Women who receive abortions wouldn't be prosecuted.

Republican Senate handler Sen. Andrew Koenig described it on Thursday as 'one of the strongest' abortion bills yet passed in the U.S.

Missouri U.S. Senator Josh Hawley, a conservative who replaced liberal Claire McCaskill this year, said Thursday on 'Fox & Friends' that the wave of abortion bills is a backlash against more and more permissive laws that have gone over the edge.

'It’s a direct response … to the extremism we’ve seen in places like New York and Virginia,' Hawley said.

'It's just incredible the extremism that we're seeing. And I think you're seeing these states responding.'

'Democrat politicians are actually advocating abortion in the final weeks of pregnancy,' Hawley said. 'These are policies … that only a few countries in the world – like Iran, like China – allow. We’ve got to stop this kind of extremism.'

Hawley said he believes Roe v. Wade was 'wrongly decided,' and that individual states should be free to make their own reproductive rights laws.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

ENOUGH of the unethical, immoral, and unprincipled injustice of a failed SCOTUS decision that has lasted WAY TO LONG.....Good citizens are fed up with BABY KILLING, and the DeathRATS new pushes to kill babies up to and AFTER THEY ARE BORN has been a catalyst for a renewed policy push against the ABNORMALS!!!
Republicans have declared all out war on women's rights.

Nah it's a war to protect innocent babies.

That women's rights shit is your talking point
No it isn't. If you were really about protecting the babies you would support things like WIC and welfare and universal healthcare.

But you don't. This is sheerly about controlling women. The fact that you, as a woman, can't see it just means you are already completely under control.

Sad, isn't it?

Save your lame ass talking points.

Be responsible...game set match

Missouri's Republican-led Senate has passed a wide-ranging bill to ban abortions at eight weeks of pregnancy, acting only hours after Alabama's governor signed a near-total abortion ban into law.

The Missouri bill needs another vote of approval in the GOP-led House before it can go to Republican Gov. Mike Parson, who voiced support for an earlier version Wednesday.

Republican Senate handler Sen. Andrew Koenig described it on Thursday as 'one of the strongest' abortion bills yet passed in the U.S.

Missouri U.S. Senator Josh Hawley, a conservative who replaced liberal Claire McCaskill this year, said Thursday on 'Fox & Friends' that the wave of abortion bills is a backlash against more and more permissive laws that have gone over the edge.

'It’s a direct response … to the extremism we’ve seen in places like New York and Virginia,' Hawley said.

'It's just incredible the extremism that we're seeing. And I think you're seeing these states responding.'

'Democrat politicians are actually advocating abortion in the final weeks of pregnancy,' Hawley said. 'These are policies … that only a few countries in the world – like Iran, like China – allow. We’ve got to stop this kind of extremism.'

Hawley said he believes Roe v. Wade was 'wrongly decided,' and that individual states should be free to make their own reproductive rights laws.

No it isn't. If you were really about protecting the babies you would support things like WIC and welfare and universal healthcare.

But you don't. This is sheerly about controlling women. The fact that you, as a woman, can't see it just means you are already completely under control.

Sad, isn't it?

Thank you, you've made my point better than I ever could.

I know you can't see it though, so don't worry about it.

Sad, isn't it?

If I took you serious that may mean something but since I don't and consider you a left loon it doesn't

How's that?

Sad, isn't it?

If I took you serious that may mean something but since I don't and consider you a left loon it doesn't

How's that?
Like I said, don't worry about it.

Does this mean we get to see another nude pic of Emily Rataj to PUNISH us..? Maybe she'll do the back side this time.

Sad, isn't it?

How's that?

It doesn't matter to me what you screech

There lies your problem. You're nothing special

Sad, isn't it?
The fact that all you can spew about is FREE, FREE, FREE for irresponsible women just means you're a commie.

Sad, isn't it?

Sad, isn't it?

How's that?

It doesn't matter to me what you screech

There lies your problem. You're nothing special
How nice for you.

Sad, isn't it?
The fact that all you can spew about is FREE, FREE, FREE for irresponsible women just means you're a commie.

Sad, isn't it?
Who said "free free free"?

I pay my taxes, how about you?

And what about the "irresponsible" men who are responsible for those pregnancies?

This is the right's way of keeping America lily white. Hell Steve King said it a couple of years ago.

You're an idiot. Black non Hispanics is the leader in number of abortions.

Good grief you're fucking stupid it's actually saving black babies more than any other race.

Get informed and stop your racist BS

This is the right's way of keeping America lily white. Hell Steve King said it a couple of years ago.

Good grief you're fucking stupid it's actually saving black babies more than any other race.

Come on Sassydumbass, do you really think we are stupid enough to believe that white men in the South really care about saving black babies. Only a fucking idiot like you would try and peddle that bullshit. What is the % of black women in this country compared to the % of white women in this country.

Come on Sassydumbass, do you really think we are stupid enough to believe that white men in the South really care about saving black babies. Only a fucking idiot like you would try and peddle that bullshit. What is the % of black women in this country compared to the % of white women in this country.

I proved you're an idiot. I don't give two shits about your racism...you deny. Gfy

I proved you're an idiot. I don't give two shits about your racism...you deny. Gfy

You stupid ass cow the only person you have proven is an idiot is the dumbass looking at you in the mirror. I am pretty sure you are great at FY.

You stupid ass cow the only person you have proven is an idiot is the dumbass looking at you in the mirror. I am pretty sure you are great at FY.

Math is HAAAAARD for you...evidently, ghetto boy. Inner city education?

If abortion is "killing a baby", then why aren't you for prosecuting the women that seek them. Usually, in American law, we treat the person who hired the killer more seriously than the hit man.

Come on, stop soft-selling it. You guys should advocate executing women who abort their rapists' babies, if you want to hold any intellectual consistency!
GREAT IDEA...LETS LOCK UP THE WOMAN AND THE DOCTOR AND THE STAFF OF THE ABORTION CLINIC...ALL OF THEM GO...(Almost all liberals....saving America from itself!)

Good. Now the right wing cannot complain about the Cost of social services.

They can Only be hypocrites now, if they complain about social services.
Yet you stupid bastards will PAY for Illegal Invaders from S. AMERICA AND EVERYWHERE ELSE....SICK BASTARDS!

Women rights versus murdering babies....we know where you scum fall...death compared to inconvenience!!!....Pitiful ABNORMALS!!!

What are you whining about, Joe?

Do you realize how many planes, trains and buses there are from Missouri to Illinois, New York and other states where Abortion is considered Hunky Dory right up to childbirth itself?

Any broad can easily drive across the MLK Bridge to East St. Louis and have her baby killed no questions asked.

East St. Louis has been in a bit of decline, this could be a big positive for them, they can take the nickname "America's Abortuary"

Forum List

Back