Missouri school district reinstates spanking as punishment: 'We've had people actually thank us'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Just read a school district in Missouri wants to bring back spanking if parents give the ok. Boy Republicans really do want to take the country back to 1950.

1661593073702.png

has my approval

• Banned
Bill Maher says parents ought to beat their children - "Spare the rod and spoil the child" - if you will. Perhaps he's more evangelical than he thinks. Certainly, he has the wisdom of a know-nothing. Don't spank kids, bore them when they misbehave. It's far more effective.

Just read a school district in Missouri wants to bring back spanking if parents give the ok. Boy Republicans really do want to take the country back to 1950.

i had to stand in the corner holding two buckets for fighting once as a kid

made me a stronger person

Does the write up say who the appreciation is coming from? I am asking because my mom doesn't approve of people punishing kids who do not belong to them in such a way. In other words, she and my dad did the whipping when I was younger and no one else.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another question to ask is this one: Is this the right kind of way to punish kids who don't even have parents to begin with? One reason why I ask is because a whipping only lasts for a few seconds when taking other things away from the kids like TV privileges for example can go on for a whole lot longer depending on how bad the children misbehave.

We got paddled when I was in school. Straightened me out for a while.

Kids deal with lots of shit we never had to. And they are doing fine.Its the older generations that have fucked up the world.Maybe they should get the slipper ?
Kids deal with lots of shit we never had to.

and when we were kids, we dealt with a lot of shit our parents didn't have to.

and, you might say, we turned out alright.

To which, I quote your post: "It's the older generations that have fucked up the world."

Maybe we didn't turn out so great after all.

and when we were kids, we dealt with a lot of shit our parents didn't have to.

and, you might say, we turned out alright.

To which, I quote your post: "It's the older generations that have fucked up the world."

Maybe we didn't turn out so great after all.
Most of the hate in the world is generated by older angry people. I dispute that we turned out OK. Just read the geriatric shite spouted by the conservatives on here.

Forum List

Back