Missouri poacher sentenced to watch ‘Bambi’ as punishment for deer killing

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
bambi-poacher-feature.jpg

He was sentenced to hard time — and a hard-to-watch Disney film.

A Missouri poacher who was convicted of illegally killing and beheading hundreds of deer has been ordered to watch “Bambi” every month while he’s behind bars, according to a new report.

David Berry Jr., 29, was sentenced to a year behind bars earlier this month for killing hundreds of deer over three years with members of his family — taking their heads as trophies and leaving the animals’ bodies behind to rot, officials told the Springfield News-Leader reports.

But to really drive the message home, he was also ordered to watch the 1942 animated Disney movie “Bambi” — including its heart-wrenching scene where a hunter shoots the titular fawn’s mother — once a month while he serves his time, according to the paper.

Berry’s first screening must be on or before Dec. 23.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/misso...o-watch-bambi-as-punishment-for-deer-killing/

A Missouri poacher who was convicted of illegally killing and beheading hundreds of deer has been ordered to watch “Bambi” every month while he’s behind bars, according to a new report.

David Berry Jr., 29, was sentenced to a year behind bars earlier this month for killing hundreds of deer over three years with members of his family — taking their heads as trophies and leaving the animals’ bodies behind to rot, officials told the Springfield News-Leader reports.

But to really drive the message home, he was also ordered to watch the 1942 animated Disney movie “Bambi” — including its heart-wrenching scene where a hunter shoots the titular fawn’s mother — once a month while he serves his time, according to the paper.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/17/misso...o-watch-bambi-as-punishment-for-deer-killing/
I love white justice...innocent nigga's get a bullet to the backs and white men get to watch cartoons for a year.

• Banned

I love white justice...innocent nigga's get a bullet to the backs and white men get to watch cartoons for a year.

I didn't realise it was a racial issue.

too bad about just letting the Deer ROT in the woods but it is foolish to punish him with some foolish Punishment . Sentence is ok with me but it is foolish Punishment . But yeah , got nothing to do with 'race' TRed .

I never heard of African Americans getting shot in the back for poaching by the police.

He's an anti-white racist zealot. Therefore to people like him, everything is racial issue.

Foe some, everything is a racial issue.

Really? Michael Vicks got sentence to 3 years for financing pit bull fighting....and this mf gets to watch cartoons? And you don't see a racial overtone to this shit?

He just n eeds to be BEATEN. He will understand nothing else.

Really? Michael Vicks got sentence to 3 years for financing pit bull fighting....and this mf gets to watch cartoons? And you don't see a racial overtone to this shit?
Different judge, dummy

Here you go :)

Judge Michael Cicconetti

I never heard of African Americans getting shot in the back for poaching by the police.

You call it poaching, I call it reaching for phone, carrying a coke can, selling e cigs, expired plates, non payment of child support, toy gun, you call it poaching, I call it poaching with black skin.

I was about to be pissed off, think all he got was having to watch a movie.

A year in jail seems light, but at least he got that. More than the guy who raped the passed out woman behind the dumpster.

They don't; they get shot in the back because they're violent dumbass tards, and many of them raise their children to be even more violent and stupid. It's a contest. The retarded woman here in Dallas recently whose daughter got shot and killed in some freeway rage incident swore up and down a 'white man' shot at her car 'for no reason! I dindonuttin!', it was all rayciss!' turned out to be lying her ass off, the killer was a black guy; now we're all waiting for the 'rest of the story' what his relationship to the racist woman was. Crying 'Rayciss!!!' is apparently a big meal ticket and rainmaker these days, probably thought she could get some hack lawyer to sue the city for big bucks if they didn't catch the guy. Unfortunately they did catch the guy. lol

In the video interview on the newscasts she sounds a lot like tigerred here does, same stupid inane memes, same fake 'emotional distress' and over-acting phoniness.

Forum List

Back